2 more CANDLEMASS albums to be reissued with bonus discs

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
"Chapter VI" will be reissued with the "Candlemass Sjunger Sigge Fürst" EP as bonus tracks + a live DVD disc

"Dactylis Glomerata" will be reissued with an entire unreleased album as a bonus disc.

If you don't have these albums yet (and you should,) this will be a great fucking chance to pick them up.

Yeah, I'll see if I can track down that little news bit.

EDIT: Wow nevermind, I'm a dumbass. The person I was talking to gave me the impression that all albums between the Messiah albums were being reissued and I never really paid attention to the actual news article. I wouldn't mind a reissue of that albums as well though.

This is the news excerpt I read:

"GMR Music recently announced plans to re-release the CANDLEMASS albums "Chapter VI" (1992) and "Dactylis Glomerata" (1998) as double remastered discs.

"Chapter VI" will include the "Sjunger Sigge Furst" EP as bonus tracks plus a live DVD disc and "Dactylis Glomerata" will contain an entire previously unreleased album. Each reissue will be sold for the price of a normal full-length CD. An early fall release is expected."

yeah they probably wouldn't re-release 13th sun, it sold really shittily the first time around judging by its prevalence in most $2.99 cutout bins

chapter vi, though, is mildly hard to find by now and SHOULD be heard by every candlemass fan

I'm glad I decided to hold off on buying that one. I have to sell off my copy of Dactylis now though. I might sell my EPM and get the DCD reissue of that as well.

The reissue of Chapter VI is out already at least, because I saw it in the store.