Early Albums To Be Reissued With Bonus Tracks

Wow, the Amid cover is just awesome! And finally I can get a copy of it and The Knowing, those are the only two ND albums I don't own yet.

PS: You guys should totally get some shirts printed of the new Amid cover, that would be pretty awesome.

Great news,

Can't wait for "Amid its Hallowed Mirth". This one is missing in my collection.
And the DVD ofcourse.
I really like the covers, and would certainly buy some additional merch.

I like the two new covers for Amid and Of Sculptured Ivy. Not sure if it's deja-vu or not, but those two covers look so familiar to me, like I've seen someone post them here before...
You guys have done a lot of work and I can honestly say that Novembers Doom is one of the bands that interact the most with their fans, which is a good thing.

Ha. I just got around to buying the original Of Sculptured Ivy And Stone Flowers a couple of days before this announcement. :p

But having the originals and the remasters is always a bonus anyway, so it looks like I'm going to have some saving to do. :)

Nice covers for both, as well!

We're pretty excited to have these reissues coming out at last. It'll be nice to have them available in remastered form so that hopefully it'll have a better clarity to the overall sound like we'd always wanted. We know many of you already own the original versions of these cds, and we realise that buying a second version isn't always an option. Hopefully people will understand that we're doing this mainly as a way of making these old albums available in an affordable way to those people who haven't had much luck finding them since they went out of print. I know alot of people bitch about the rash of reissues that come out these days, and to a degree I can understand the complaints. But anyhow, the main focus here is to get these cds out for the people who've been looking for them, and for the fans who decide to purchase them even though they already have the 1st versions, well that's just a great bonus for us :) Hopefully you'll be pleased with all the bonus stuff too. Hell I'm pretty excited to get the Laceration "Scabs" demo in remastered CD form! And being that The End Records are known for keeping their prices very reasonable, I think this is going to be a pretty fair deal for fans. Hopefully you'll agree ;)

Also, I think reissues are great for the band, as its more exposure in the CD stores.
I know places like Best Buy carried Pale Haunt, and currently TNR.
It would be killer to see Amid and Sculptured there too!

Also, I think reissues are great for the band, as its more exposure in the CD stores.
I know places like Best Buy carried Pale Haunt, and currently TNR.
It would be killer to see Amid and Sculptured there too!

Here in Omaha they didn't have TNR or TPHD. Stupid Best Buy...

The way it usually works with those chains, to my understanding, is that each region of the country has their own "buyers" for the company, i.e. a person whose job it is to determine how many copies of what should be ordered and carried in that regions stores. So just because you can see three copies of Pale Haunt in a Best Buy in Chicago, or Philadelphia,etc., it doesn't mean necessarily you'll find that cd in a Best Buy in Omaha, if you understand what I'm saying. Obviously the easiest way to obtain our cds is through mail order either directly from us or from The End Records, but if you want our cds to be available in your local Best Buy or Borders or other national chain like that, the best thing to do is to go to customer service and specifically have them look it up and order it. Even though you might not see our cds on the shelves there, they ARE in their system and should be available for order. If you go into Best Buy or Borders and they try to tell you that our band is not in their system, then they're looking it up wrong or just fucking lying to you, lol.

Yeah, even within the burbs, there is a MAJOR difference in what is carried at the Best Buy stores.

There are some bands you won't find at one, but then find multiple titles of at another.

I wonder too if population of the town the store is in has part to do with it as well.

Will there be any pre-order package for both re-issues via The End?

At my local BB I haven't found any ND (not much of a problem though when you live in the same city as Metal Haven or Reckless Records) but I've seen (and bought) stuff like the Sunn O))) & Boris album, Enslaved, Orange Goblin, Emperor etc. The stores can vary alot with what they have.

And yeah a pre-order package of some sort would be really cool, I remember the all of the TNR stuff, that was awesome.

The way it usually works with those chains, to my understanding, is that each region of the country has their own "buyers" for the company, i.e. a person whose job it is to determine how many copies of what should be ordered and carried in that regions stores. So just because you can see three copies of Pale Haunt in a Best Buy in Chicago, or Philadelphia,etc., it doesn't mean necessarily you'll find that cd in a Best Buy in Omaha, if you understand what I'm saying. Obviously the easiest way to obtain our cds is through mail order either directly from us or from The End Records, but if you want our cds to be available in your local Best Buy or Borders or other national chain like that, the best thing to do is to go to customer service and specifically have them look it up and order it. Even though you might not see our cds on the shelves there, they ARE in their system and should be available for order. If you go into Best Buy or Borders and they try to tell you that our band is not in their system, then they're looking it up wrong or just fucking lying to you, lol.

Yeah, we're lucky enough to have a specialty music store, a few of them actually, that carry your albums.