Trade

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Hey,
I don't know if anyone would be willing to do this but I have a copy of the 2008 re-release of Amid It's Hallowed Mirth and I'd like to trade it for a more recent album like The Novella Reservoir or The Pale Haunt Departure. Amid It's Hallowed Mirth features new artwork and Bonus tracks include: "Nothing Earthly Save the Thrill", "Seasons of Frost", and the complete 1990 "Scabs" demo: "Scarification", "Mammaliferous Earth", "Winter Solstice", "Crown of Thorns".
If you'd be willing to trade, either PM, post here, or email me.
Thanks!
Jake

I need the reissue of Amid, but I can't part with TNR or TPHD for it. Are you only looking to part with it for other Nov Doom releases? (Which I do believe to be an excellent choice of course, just that I can't part with mine.)

Jake, if you want Novella Reservoir, I might have a promo version of it laying around, in the cardboard sleeve, not the retail release. I'd have to look for it, but if I have it, I can send it out.

Also, if any of you guys are interested, I found a large stack of ND stickers this week we could offer up to you gents.

Thanks Paul, but I no longer need The Novella Reservoir. Some stickers would be cool though!

Hmmm well if you throw in Toejam and Earl for Sega Genesis, I'll trade you one of my 4 copies of SYL's self-titled!