favorite track from each ND album

Really surprised no one has picked Dark Fields!!!!!! One of their best songs ever!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that statement....its a fabulous song!

This is a cool thread, just to see how differently people see each CD/songs.

I think the main reason I like "Within My Flesh" so much is how that song opens, soft n light, then turns dark....just a tremendous doomy song :headbang:

dark fields is probly my second favorite on TWTF, but the harmanized death ad black vocals on Spirit Seed just push in to the top!

Amid Its Hallowed Mirth `My Agony, My Ecstasy. A brick house falling on someone's head would be equivalent to the massive guitar sound.
Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers `The Jealous Sun or Reaping Forest Calm.
The Knowing `Harmony Divine.
To Welcome The Fade.... new to me and unknown as of now.
The Pale Haunt Departure `Dark World Burden(Dan 'the man' fuckin' Swano) and Swallowed By The Moon.... MY PAIN FINALLY DIESSSS). sends me chills
The Novella Reservoir `Leaving This.

Eek, that's a long, slow song. Maybe someday for a special occasion we'll do it. But I can't see that ever being part of a regular setlist. Especially now with seven albums to choose from, it's hard just fitting in enough songs from the last four cds!

Armour of the Harp

For Every Leaf that Falls

Silent Tomorrow; In Memories Past

Within My Flesh

Collapse of the Falling Throe

The Novella Reservoir

I'm sure there's a few more in there somewhere :D

TPHD: Autumn Reflection
TNR: Drown the Inland Mere

...Recs on what to get next if I feel like it?

Well, I would recommend "The Knowing" because that has some of my favorite cleans from Paul.
But To Welcome the Fade would more likely fit better

ok, now that I have listened to it 4 or 5 times i can safely say my favorite songs on INRI are A Eulogy for the Living Lost and When Desperation Fills the Void, great solo on that one larry!

My Favorite Song on INRI is easily A Eulogy for the Living Lost...
If this album wasn't brand new and didn't have that bonus I would say its my favorite Novembers Doom Song

* My Agony, My Ecstasy
* For Every Leaf That Falls
* Silent Tomorow
* The Lifeless Silhouette
* Dark Fields For Brilliance
* Autumn Reflection
* Rain
* When Desperation Fills the Void