Apr 27, 2009
thought this might be fun, heres mine

Amid its hallowed mirth: MY agony my extacy
Of Sculpted flowers and stone ivy: for every leaf that falls
the knowing: Im memories past
to welcome the fade: the spiert seed
the pale haunt departure: Dark world burden/autum reflections
the novella resivior: The novella resivior
into nights requium infernal: Ill let you know after I hear it...

Amid: My Agony, My Ecstacy
Of Sculpted Flowers: For Every Leaf That Falls
The Knowing: Silent Tomorrow
To Welcome The Fade: Take a wild guess...LOL
Pale Haunt: Autumn Reflection
Novella: Twilight Innocence

Amid: Unknown - only listened to the disc a few times since I got it last year.

Of Sculpted Flowers: Forever with Unopened Eye

The Knowing: Unknown - do not own this disc yet

To Welcome The Fade: Lost in a Day

Pale Haunt: Dark World Burden

Novella: Rain

Great thread.
I seriously would have trouble picking just ONE from each.
I think the reason being is that each album encompasses so many different feels and vibes.

I would say the only "definites" would be:
The Knowing - Silent Tomorrow
Novella - Drown the Inland Mere

Amid: Aurora's Garden
Of Sculpted Flowers: For Every Leaf That Falls
The Knowing: none stand out over the others
To Welcome The Fade: If Forever
Pale Haunt: In The Absence of Grace/Collapse of the Fallen Throe
Novella: Rain/Dominate the Human Strain

Fav. ND song overall - In the Absence of Grace!!!!! :kickass:

Amid its hallowed mirth: Chorus of Jasmine
Of Sculpted flowers and stone ivy: Reaping Forest Calm
the knowing: Im memories past
to welcome the fade: The Lifeless Silhouette
the pale haunt departure: Collapse of the Fallen Throe
the novella resivior: Dominate the Human Strain

Yeah I had difficulty picking just one track from Of Sculpted Flowers...I could have gone with either For Every Leaf That Falls (which I did), or With Rue in Fire. I love em both. Also with Novella...I could easily have picked any of the first 4 tracks. They're all awesome. In fact, the easiest pick I had in this list was To Welcome The Fade, and that's because I named myself after my favorite song.

On a kinda related side note to the earlier material....I know progression is needed in order to keep fresh and whatnot, and I do totally dig ALL the material..but I miss CJ's voice.

If things had gone differently in life with CJ, she might still be with us. While I can't say I feel like the female voice is really "missing" from the music we write nowadays, we have always said that the main reason we left the female vox behind was because we never felt the same about them without CJ being there. We think people like Nora did an outstanding job on TWTF, don't get me wrong. But speaking for Paul and myself at least, our hearts just really weren't into it anymore if we couldn't have CJ's voice there. So yeah, in a way we miss her voice too, but I think we miss our friend overall!

And I like when you guys do threads like this. It helps us to gauge what people are diggin' on and gives us ideas if we ever want to switch up the setlists. We're talking about dragging out a couple of tunes that we haven't done in a while, that I think will make a couple of you guys happy ;)

Glad to see people still like "Spirit Seed", I always liked that tune.

me too... probably my favourite track from TWTF, to stay ontopic, hehe :) but it's hard to choose. i really like broken and torn too, and of course within my flesh.

TPHD: the dead leaf echo, dark world burden
TNR: the novella reservoir

The Spirit Seed was my instant favorite TWTF, also, what are some of the bands favorite songs? Do you like all of them or are there a few your really proud of?

AMID A Dirge Of Sorrow
FELTF The Jealous Sun
OSIASF Suffer The Red Dream
TK In Faith
TWTF Dark Fields For Brilliance
TPHD Autumn Reflection
TNR Leaving This
INRI Eulogy For The Living Lost

Really surprised no one has picked Dark Fields!!!!!! One of their best songs ever!!!!!!!!!

...also, what are some of the bands favorite songs? Do you like all of them or are there a few your really proud of?

It's hard to pick favorites. They change from time to time. On cd's like "The Pale Haunt Departure" and "Novella Reservoir", I can't say there's any songs that I don't like. Can't say that for the previous cds, as there's tunes that I'm not so fond of for various reasons (mostly "damn I wish we had done that part differently" or something like that, typical musician shit lol). But just off the top of my head.....

From AIHM I really like "Aurora's Garden", "Amour Of The Harp" and "Chorus Of Jasmine".

From OSIASF, I am particularly fond of "With Rue And Fire", especially in terms of being fun to play. I also really like "Dawn Breaks" and "Forever With Unopened Eye".

From The Knowing, I really like "Last God", "In Memories Past" and "The Day I Return".

From TWTF, I like "Not The Strong", "Spirit Seed", "If Forever" and "Broken" quite a bit.

And like I said, hard to pick favorites from the last three cds as I feel pretty confident about all of the tracks. But certain ones like "Autumn Reflection", "Dead Leaf Echo", "Novella Reservoir", "Rain", "Leaving This", "They Were Left To Die" and "Voice Of Failure" are ones I would definitely recommend to someone if I was wanting to make a compilation to expose someone new to our music.

The new cd is too new for me to really judge yet, right now all of the tunes rank equally for me.