Release date for the Re-Issues'

You got it, Larry, I'll keep you guys posted. I actually ordered both package deals, so this could be interesting :)

Form what I've been reading about The End and their distribution history, I'm not really surprised about this. They seem to piss off a lot of us metalheads :p

Form what I've been reading about The End and their distribution history, I'm not really surprised about this. They seem to piss off a lot of us metalheads :p

That sucks. I've ordered several times from The End and have never had any problems. My special edition Opeth "Watershed" showed up on Monday, a day before release so I was really happy with that.

That sucks. I've ordered several times from The End and have never had any problems. My special edition Opeth "Watershed" showed up on Monday, a day before release so I was really happy with that.

I'm waiting for the Watershed SE to arrive as well...maybe today (on the edge of my damn seat waiting for this thing!!!). I'm glad you haven't had any issues with The End. Hopefully mine will be brief :)

I was disappointed that I didn't get on the pre-order soon enough to get a signed copy, but no big deal. Pretty awesome record. Not really what I was excepting, thats for sure. And for once, I think thats a good thing.

I recently came across both reissues at FYE for 12.99. Great albums.

(bit-offtopic-mode/on) Just a small question that isn't totally relavent to the topic, but what the hell... Why don't you guys release Vinyl editions? A lot of other "not so big bands" do it and seem to be able to sell them all + I'm sure there's a market for them. And not speaking about Amids and Of Sculptured...., but To Welcome the Fade, The Pale Haunt Departure and Novella Reservoir for example (bit-offtopic-mode/off)

with so many orders going through Omega, something's bound to fuck up now and then. i've ordered about 10 times, it only went kind of wrong the last time. damn in stock system... i'll never trust that thing again. still, i won't hesitate ordering through it again.

(bit-offtopic-mode/on) Just a small question that isn't totally relavent to the topic, but what the hell... Why don't you guys release Vinyl editions? A lot of other "not so big bands" do it and seem to be able to sell them all + I'm sure there's a market for them. And not speaking about Amids and Of Sculptured...., but To Welcome the Fade, The Pale Haunt Departure and Novella Reservoir for example (bit-offtopic-mode/off)

We've personally wanted to have our albums on vinyl for a long time now. At one point there was discussion of doing this, but now it seems to be in limbo. The honest truth is that a label has to feel it's worth the time and money to invest in it, because making vinyl is pretty expensive these days. This might sound corny but here's the best way for ND to get vinyl done....YOU guys need to be vocal about it. Let The End Records know that you want ND on vinyl, let them know that there are people who would indeed buy it, and that might be a big first step towards getting this done.

As it stands right now, this year we have so much ND product coming out, with the reissues and the live DVD and all that, it's probably unlikely you'd see anything like vinyl coming out in 2008. But it's something I'd love to have happen soon down the line.

Use the UPS Tracking number. My package of Amid - CD/TShirt, left Maspeth NY on the 9th and arrived at Parsippany NJ 20 minutes ago. I ordered it 2 day air, so it's probably flying out of Newark today. UPS has a delivery date of 6-11-08.