!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 OMG WTF HAHAHA

this is so simultaneously stupid and funny that I have to laugh...

A California man dubbed a “Satanist” on an online message board has posted photos of himself dancing on President Ronald Reagan’s grave, raising the ire of the former chief executive’s admirers.

Posted on Ruthlessreviews.com <http://ruthlessreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5549> (warning: vulgar site), the photos show a thin, white man likely in his 20s wearing an AC/DC T-shirt and having hopped over the fence that protects Reagan’s grave.

The poster, who goes by “TheFreak Kingdom” and claims he’s from San Diego, writes with one photo: “Judging from my expression and body language, combined with what little I do remember, this appears to be about the time security guards noticed I had jumped the fence and started jigging over Reagan’s rotting corpse (the original plan called for the Electric Slide, and then humping the ground, and then whatever else I could get away with, but security was stricter than we had anticipated).”

gravedancing1a.jpg

lizard .. what's the deal with that Walken banner? is he for real? the site is pretty much inacessible

A few people I knew put laundry detergent in the water fountain of the Richard Nixon library in Yorba Linda, California. Soap bubble started flooding over the place soon after.