2 Questions...

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I'm pretty new to Hypocrisy and their albums are hard to find where I live.. Firstly I'm a fan of Children Of Bodom and I needed to check out Hypocrisy because COB's drummer stated one of their upcoming new songs sounds like "Old Hypocrisy". So can someone indicate what that would be?

And secondly which of Hypocrisy's albums do you recommend?

I'd recommend the newest one - Virus - and also - The Fourth Dimension - the production on that album is bad, but some of the best death metal songs were written there.

"Abducted" is my recommended album! Then onward to "Virus" and everything else!! :kickass:

:worship: HYPOCRISY RULES!!!:worship:

I'm pretty new to Hypocrisy and their albums are hard to find where I live.. Firstly I'm a fan of Children Of Bodom and I needed to check out Hypocrisy because COB's drummer stated one of their upcoming new songs sounds like "Old Hypocrisy". So can someone indicate what that would be?

And secondly which of Hypocrisy's albums do you recommend?

Hard to find in Finland?? How deep in the forest DO you live? :heh:
Get your hands on The Final Chapter and the selftitled.

can't imagine cob to sound like old hypocrisy...

and i don't want to them to sound like old hypocrisy...

:erk:

Everyone is suggesting a different album :/ I tried Into the Abyss and the one with a name I can't remember and singing sucked, so I bought The Arrival and well.. it's decent but pretty boring.

well you choose the last albums I would have recommanded (appart from 22) :/

I think they are good albums but you have to be already really deep in hypocrisy to really enjoy them

I repeat it

Go with THE FINAL CHAPTER and THE SELF TITLED

if these do not suit you, you are just not an hypo fan

i guess he's not ready to recognize the brilliance of hypocrisy after children of bodom shrivlled the part of his brain, that is resposible for a good music taste.

:cool: