2 tix available for Anthrax/Megadeth/Slayer tonight!

Sorry for a thread on this, but people might see this over it being buried in another title.. mods feel free to delete my other one.

got 2 tickets recently available for tonight's SOLD OUT show at Hard Rock Live in Orlando.

Face value is $51.50 each.

I will sell for less than face value.

I had 2 people that had to cancel and I'm just trying to recoup some cash for them.

If interested, please text me at 352.346.1777 Hopefully someone here would like to take advantage, save some bucks and see a kick ass show. When texting please mention ProgPower so I know who it is.

I can meet outside the venue before the show starts for the exchange. I'm leaving from Spring Hill around 3 PM and should be there between 5-6.

Creeps
AKA John :)

Sorry for a thread on this, but people might see this over it being buried in another title.. mods feel free to delete my other one.

got 2 tickets recently available for tonight's SOLD OUT show at Hard Rock Live in Orlando.

Face value is $51.50 each.

I will sell for less than face value.

I had 2 people that had to cancel and I'm just trying to recoup some cash for them.

If interested, please text me at 352.346.1777 Hopefully someone here would like to take advantage, save some bucks and see a kick ass show. When texting please mention ProgPower so I know who it is.

I can meet outside the venue before the show starts for the exchange. I'm leaving from Spring Hill around 3 PM and should be there between 5-6.

Creeps
AKA John :)

I would take you up on it in a minute if I hadn't promised to take the kids to the Lightning game tonight. Have a good time mate!