20% to 40% of Brits support the war in Iraq

and a guy from this country giving the germans a hard time about their past, well he should know there's a huge amount of shit I could point out about the history of the UK that is also completely disgusting.

yeah youd think it was the germans and not the brits who were the ones that pioneered chemical warfare, arial bombardment of civilians, concentration camps, empire building, the concept of racial superiority, and ethnic cleansing the way our vic is moaning. But the winners write the history books and the germans DID wear black so they must be the bad guys. right??

Lee Van Cleef wore black
Van1399.jpg

My Dying Groom is from Germany?
I thought he was from New Zealand or summat. >:p
And while I don't blame present-day Germans for WWII and its related atrocities- obviously- I can't resist a whack from time to time, in a Fawlty Towers sorta way. I love the Germans, honestly, especially when I'm filled with Radeberger, but they're just very funny, funny people.

And don't anyone start on a "Victor isn't mindful of the UK's faults and past atrocities and he thinks, wrongfully, that they're superior" tirade. I take the piss out of my own people CONSTANTLY. Everyone is fair game, myself included.

Snap outta it!

Victor Meldrew said:
My Dying Groom is from Germany?
I thought he was from New Zealand or summat. >:p
See, that's why I don't fill out the location thingy in forums. But there's a guy called "yourdeadgroom" who's from NZ, so you might just be mixing up two of the worst nicks on UM. That'd be forgivable.

Victor Meldrew said:
That's exactly what it is.
The guy with a similar name is from NZ, hence my confusion, and my assumption that you were NOT German...

In fact, I first thought he was English cause he's funny :) but English is almost like New Zealander, innit?