20 Years Anniversary Shows!

Thimon

Jul 23, 2008
Bavaria, Germany
To celebrate our 20 years anniversary as a band we are going to arrange 5 special shows which will take place this August in Germany, Poland and Holland.

We will perform 2 full sets with songs from our entire career and there will also be a meet and greet. More details to be announced later.

“An evening with…. – the 20th Anniversary Shows”
05.08 CHEMNITZ (DE) / Südbahnhof
07.08 WARSAW (PL) / Progresja Club
14.08 SAARBRÜCKEN (DE) / Garage
16.08 UTRECHT (NL) / Tivoli
17.08 HAMBURG (DE) / Markthalle

Sounds fucking nice...but terrible timing guys...
Maybe I can make it to Saarbrücken on the 14th, I will try to arrange that at least ^^
Will be quite exhausting as I will drive to Summer Breeze on the next day, so I practically will have to get back to Bavaria on the same evening/night :loco:

But I don't think I can miss out on this one...

Although, IF I won't visit Metalcamp next year like I planned to do, I would go for the fifth in Chemnitz...
Hmm....Well I have to think about that for a little while I guess.

ok, i think i may have figured this out. i have a mate who lives in Rotterdam. i can stay with him and his gf then make my way to Utrecht then get an early flight the next morning to also go to the Hamburg show then come back home.

nothing is set in stone yet though. arghhhhhhhhh, i have to go to at least one of these shows!

i wish i didn't live in Australia! lol! it's very expensive going to see AA play overseas but it's so worth it. gotta support the bands that you love! :D

maybe i'll go to the show in Saarbuken then make my way to Summer Breeze to see my boys Be'lakor play (as well as AA of course)? hmmmm.

*ponders the logistics of all of this* haha :D

ok, i think i may have figured this out. i have a mate who lives in Rotterdam. i can stay with him and his gf then make my way to Utrecht then get an early flight the next morning to also go to the Hamburg show then come back home.

nothing is set in stone yet though. arghhhhhhhhh, i have to go to at least one of these shows!

i wish i didn't live in Australia! lol! it's very expensive going to see AA play overseas but it's so worth it. gotta support the bands that you love! :D

I really also would include Warsaw in my considerations!!! Guess you need 2 weeks holidays. But it's so worth it.:)

Aren't you going to about 3 of their shows in Australia? :D

2 confirmed, yes. the other 1 i am still waiting to see if i can go :D i'm trying to beat Gnoff's record...although that will never happen! haha! :devil:

I really also would include Warsaw in my considerations!!! Guess you need 2 weeks holidays. But it's so worth it.:)

that's also a possibility as i've never been to Poland. it all comes down to whether i can get the time off seeing as i've just had 8 months off (albeit for medical reasons) :D