2005 - A busy year for Elitist

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Well after a very quiet 2004, it's going to be all systems go for next year. here's what we've got lined up:

Carnival In Coal - Music For Fast Lifts
Biomechanical - Empires Of The World (wait until you hear who's mixing this one..)
Wolverine - The Window Purpose (remastered)
Frantic Bleep - The Sense Apparatus
Forest Stream - Crown Of Winter
Farmakon - New one
Ephel Duath - Pain Necessary To Know
!TOOH! - Order And Punishment
Wolverine - New One
Lunaris - New one (hopefully)
Plus a couple of new signings on the way... busy busy!!

Cheers

Lee

Biomech are gonna get the perfect guy for the job of mixing that type of material hehe ;)

Isn't the guy from Lunaris currently in prison in Canada because of that whole Satyricon thing? I thought he played in both bands?

Looking forward especially to:

Biomech
Carnival in coal
Frantic Bleep
Forest Stream
Farmakon
Ephel Duath
The new Wolverine

+ a few other things:

New Obituary (Fingers crossed they still have the magic)
New Dark Tranquillity
New Porcy Tree
some other stuff

Anyone else looking forward to next year as much as me? :)

I'm looking forward to most of those, especially the new Ephel Duath, CiC and Forest Stream :) Oh, and the new Farmakon. The only one I'm completely indifferent about is !TOOH!, as I've never heard any...

We get new Ulver and Manes next year too :D

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Biomech are gonna get the perfect guy for the job of mixing that type of material hehe ;)

hehe. Just the rough mix he did in a few hours sounds awesome.. Oh yes indeed. This album will destroy...

Isn't the guy from Lunaris currently in prison in Canada because of that whole Satyricon thing? I thought he played in both bands?

He played on the first album, but not Cyclic.

Lee_B said:
Nothing is yet confimed with the band.
That makes me sad.

From the looks of the lineup, though, 2005 will be as seminal a year for human history as 1986 was (that's when I was born :) )