2007 & Testament

Sole Reaper

Jan 5, 2006
Happy New Year to Testament and every Testament fan. Here's hoping a new studio album gets released this year and sells a billion copies. 2007, the year heavy Fuckin' metal comes back to haunt your dreams haha. :kickass:

hopefully Eric Peterson's taste for My Chemical Romance doesn't have anything to do with the music they will release. I'm sure it doesn't have... well, almost sure.

Hey happy newyear everyone this will be a great year for metal.Its already starting great for me I just got a really cool new job and then at the end of the month me and a buddy are flying from Colorado to Califonia to see Testament cant wait to see them again.

yep hopefully new testaments record came out this year i really want to hear new more songs cause testament is fucking Good:headbang: :kickass:

hopefully Eric Peterson's taste for My Chemical Romance doesn't have anything to do with the music they will release. I'm sure it doesn't have... well, almost sure.

i wouldnt worry about that. do u just listen to the heavy music or do u have a variety??? u can listen to other types of music. it is ok.