2008 Setlist

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Just wondering what songs would COB still play when they need to make room for the next album's songs. Usually a gig is about 14 songs, and if they make room for 4-6 songs of the new album (let's say 5) then they only have 9 old songs to pick.

So name 9 songs that will remain on the setlist.

I'd go for:

Lake Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Mask of Sanity
Sixpounder
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Everytime I Die / Angels Don't Kill / Punch Me I Bleed
Needled 24/7 / Hate Me

That will be very fucking boring if they do that medley :D Those songs are not that good and First two we have heard about 1000 times .... But anyways heres my list:

01. Intro
02. Black Widow
03. Red Light In My Eyes (Both Parts)
04. Towards Dead End
05. Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beac Terror Medley
06. The Rock Theme / Touch Like Angel Of Death
07. Deadnight Warrior / Mask Of Sanity Medley
08. Warheart / Hatebreeder Medley
< Encore >
09. Silent Night Bodom Night / Northern Comfort / Children Of Decadence / Silent Night Bodom Night (Reprise)

Umm, I think you mean 2007 setlist? It's currently February 2007.

9 songs that will remain on the setlist? Maybe

Lake Bodom
Downfall
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Are You Dead Yet

That will be very fucking boring if they do that medley :D Those songs are not that good and First two we have heard about 1000 times .... But anyways heres my list:

01. Intro
02. Black Widow
04. Towards Dead End
< Encore >
09. Silent Night Bodom Night / Northern Comfort / Children Of Decadence / Silent Night Bodom Night (Reprise)

yeah that one would be cool, but im still waiting for in the shadows, but they never gonna play it :Smug:

I'd go for:

Lake Bodom
Mask of Sanity
Sixpounder
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Needled 24/7 / Hate Me

I agree with SNBN.... They play those songs every tour and it would be boring. The only addition you have is T,L,S... which will prolly be on the new setlsits anyways cuz I think they purposely didn't play TLS, PMIB and IYWP this time around cuz they are gonna need new songs to play in the future. Also with a new album out, I don't forsee and new medleys. I think that was just a way to spice up the shows. But I mean, if they do have to play songs like 'Hate Me!' and 'In Your Face', it'd be cool to hear them as a medley to change things up.

But anyways heres my list:

01. Intro
02. Black Widow
04. Towards Dead End
< Encore >

A man can dream... but that'll never happen youll never see those first songs I think unless you get a time machine. I'd like to see the BAM/BBT medley live though it fucking owns.

Umm, I think you mean 2007 setlist? It's currently February 2007.

9 songs that will remain on the setlist? Maybe

Lake Bodom
Downfall
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Are You Dead Yet

I think he means cuz they won't be touring till 2008. But anyways, I hope they don't play those songs. I know you haven't seen them before (I don't think) but they play all those songs everytime they tour. I've seen them all live 3 times except for SNBN which I've never seen (and LB which I saw once) that's the only one I'd like to see.

I'll post my list later!

Heartless_Name said:
I think he means cuz they won't be touring till 2008. But anyways, I hope they don't play those songs. I know you haven't seen them before (I don't think) but they play all those songs everytime they tour. I've seen them all live 3 times except for SNBN which I've never seen (and LB which I saw once) that's the only one I'd like to see.

I saw them live in Jan 2006. ;)

But dude look:

Jewbag said:
So name 9 songs that will remain on the setlist.

Not name songs that you want to see live, hence my list is a list of songs that they already play and that I think they will continue to play in 2007. :loco:

(I dno why he put TL&S on his list though...)

i Would say
1.Warhearts.
2.the Rock intro on Touch like an Angel of Death
3.Silent Night Bodom Night.
4.Needled 24/7
5.Redlight in my Eyes part 1
6.Kissing the Shadows.
7.A cover something like Oops I did'it again or We're not gonna take it or She i s Beautiful or maby Bed of Nails.
8.Lake Bodom
9.EveryTime I Die

Living dead beat
sixpounder
silent night, bodom night
angels don't kill
needled 24/7
everytime i die
hate me
lake bodom
downfall

i think they'd keep those

You didn't get me.

2008 - because that's when the new songs are out.

And I wanted to discuss which are the most probable songs they will play in addition to the new songs.

(I didn't say "which songs would you LIKE them to play" or "which songs will they not remove from the current setlist"...)

1. Alexi promised they'll make Trashed, Lost & Strungout rock on stage. So that will be there.

2. Silent Night, Bodom Night is always there... It's like THE Bodom song.

3. Lake Bodom is a classic and they'll need to play one classic.

4. I hope they play Mask of Sanity because it totally rocks live and is a beautiful song and everyone loves it, even if they don't like the classical part in the middle.

5. Living Dead Beat is a song they will definitely keep playing. Dot.

6. Sixpounder is a energetic song and really works live. They could be switching to Needled 24/7 or Chokehold sometimes.

7. In Your Face is probably still a hit song come 2008.

8. They will be playing at least one of the slow songs (hopely Punch Me I Bleed) they have now, and maybe Downfall with that.

9. The band likes Knuckleduster, and I love it, but they think the fans don't know it and don't recognize it. But I hope they start playing it.

It will go something along these lines, but I think other possible songs they could play are Children of Decadence and IYWP and so forth. They'll probably start playing AYDY? because they'll be promoting the theme of their new album.

1. Alexi promised they'll make Trashed, Lost & Strungout rock on stage. So that will be there.

True

2. Silent Night, Bodom Night is always there... It's like THE Bodom song.

True

3. Lake Bodom is a classic and they'll need to play one classic.

True

4. I hope they play Mask of Sanity because it totally rocks live and is a beautiful song and everyone loves it, even if they don't like the classical part in the middle.

No chance

5. Living Dead Beat is a song they will definitely keep playing. Dot.

True

6. Sixpounder is a energetic song and really works live. They could be switching to Needled 24/7 or Chokehold sometimes.

maybe not chokehold

7. In Your Face is probably still a hit song come 2008.

unfortunately true

8. They will be playing at least on of the slow songs they have now and maybe Downfall with that.

no, they will always play downfall last

9. The band likes Knuckleduster, and I love it, but they think the fans don't know it and don't recognize it. But I hope they start playing it.

no chance, it will be something like angels dont kill or ETID but earlier in the setlist

thats my opinion

(I didn't say "which songs would you LIKE them to play" or "which songs will they not remove from the current setlist"...)

But isn't saying:

"which songs will they not remove from the current setlist"

the same as saying:

"So name 9 songs that will remain on the setlist".

Anyway, I do agree with the TL&S because Alexi did say they'll play it. Also, SNBN will always be played like you said, it's been played every gig since 1999.

I wish The Nail, In The Shadows, Touch Like Angel Of Death, Black Widow, Wrath Within, Mask Of Sanity, Northern Comfort, Taste Of My Scythe, Triplecorpse Hammerblow, Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood, Knuckleduster, TLS and IYWPPFW would be played more in the future. Won't probably happen, but there's always hope...

Anyway, I do agree with the TL&S because Alexi did say they'll play it. Also, SNBN will always be played like you said, it's been played every gig since 1999.

I've never seen it live and I've seen them 3 times... I wanted to hear SNBN but no... actually I've heard Mask of Sanity three times (once full and twice as medley) so that's good cuz it'sa sposed to be a rare song. I really want to see HCDR live again, that song is by far their most fan-friendly song. Like it involves the fans to sing along and chant and what not. Truly amazing :D:D:D

I've never seen it live and I've seen them 3 times... I wanted to hear SNBN but no... actually I've heard Mask of Sanity three times (once full and twice as medley) so that's good cuz it'sa sposed to be a rare song. I really want to see HCDR live again, that song is by far their most fan-friendly song. Like it involves the fans to sing along and chant and what not. Truly amazing :D:D:D

Oh shit, you're right, they left SNBN out on the last tour. :zombie:!!!

I just noticed something, this forum has been changed to "bleep" out the word w.a.r. Look at my name when you quoted me...***heart.

Also, To***ds Dead End. :ill:

Oh shit, you're right, they left SNBN out on the last tour. :zombie:!!!

I just noticed something, this forum has been changed to "bleep" out the word w.a.r. Look at my name when you quoted me...***heart.

Also, To***ds Dead End. :ill:

I noticed that aswell :erk: Crazy forum.

One Song What i wanna hear Live is Just

The Rock Theme / Touch Like Angel Of Death. This song kick as !