2009 LIVE DATES

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
September 7 : Minnesota MetalFest : Minneapolis, MN

September 11th : Madrid is the Dark : Madrid, Spain

September 12th : Caos Emergente Open Air Fest : Portugal

October 2nd : Noctis III Metal Fest : Calgary, Alberta, Canada

November 21st : Reggie's Rock Club : Chicago, IL : With WOODS OF YPRES and SACRED DAWN

I would so be there!
My Bar Mitzvah was in 1988.
My theme was music, so each table was a different genre.

I had a "Thrash Metal" and "Punk Rock" table!

Could you imagine today?
Hey grandma, you are at the "Death / Doom Table" :lol:

I'm surprised by the Thrash/Punk tables honestly. I mean I figured you might have "stone against stick? or "stone against stone" at the most.

Are you guys gonna be making up the dates that were cancelled because of illness? Because, for the first time I think, ever..you were gonna play 45 minutes away from me..and I was sooo gonna be there. I'd like to do it again.

Are you guys gonna be making up the dates that were cancelled because of illness? Because, for the first time I think, ever..you were gonna play 45 minutes away from me..and I was sooo gonna be there. I'd like to do it again.

It's impossible to make up dates from an entire tour, so no. We can't do that. Also, the illness isn't gone, so we need to be selective as to how long and our means of touring. It's tricky, but we'll do the very best we can to get near you again.

It's impossible to make up dates from an entire tour, so no. We can't do that. Also, the illness isn't gone, so we need to be selective as to how long and our means of touring. It's tricky, but we'll do the very best we can to get near you again.

:::coughTheChancePoughkeepsie,NYcough::

Hmmm..
I noticed that the Madrid gig is the same weekend Agalloch is in Chicago. I guess no need to ask if ND will be playing w/ Agalloch in Chicago..........

September 11th : Madrid is the Dark : Madrid, Spain

September 12th : Caos Emergente Open Air Fest : Portugal

September 13th : Biebob Vosselaar : Belgium???? :headbang: