Back at ya and everyone else too! I have to work until 3:30am, but at least I know I'll be one of the sober drivers out there. Makes the roadblocks much less terrifying.... :cool:

new-year-funny-skeleton.jpg

Be safe everyone!

Everyone have a safe and happy new year, and if you do partake of the grape, please take a cab or have a designated driver, we want all of you around for 2009, which is gonna be an awesome year, with ProgPower USA X, Nightmare Metal Fest II, BARF III, and all the others.

Yeah, but it's all those drunk drivers out there that worry me! :(

Happy New Year, everyone!

Me too! It will be an adventure just a few hours from now. Gives me time to build one more server here....yay me... :/

There is one town near me (Fox Lake) where you can actually call the police and get a ride home, they'll even tow your car to your house, but I'm not sure if that part of it is "free".

Happy New Year everyone -- and GOOD RIDDANCE to 2008.

(I'm thankful for PPIX which was one of the rare bright spots in an otherwise crappy year!)

I hope everyone had a great night last night and made it to where ever safely!

Thanks to all who sent me text messages, I unceremoniously went to bed early and slept right through the dropping of the ball.

I started my new year with a new car. My POS with 600,000 (yes you read that right) is now gone to beyond the grave. Nothing says it's going to be a kick ass new year with a "new" car that actually starts, runs, has a complete exhaust system and doesn't have 1/2 of the back bumper in pieces in the trunk...

-MetalRose

Wow, 600,000 miles! What kind of car was it?

Mine is closing in on one light-second of mileage...after which the next milestone would be the distance from Earth to Luna (about 256k I think)....but I don't expect it to make it THAT far.

All I did for New Year's was sit at home and hang out in the PPUSA chat with the other stay-at-homes. :)

2009 is going to be one intersting year for sure. In some ways I think it's going to be the toughest in a good while. Hopefully, our in coming administration can continue to keep our shores safe from terrorist attacks. If Obama can pull that off, then he has my support. May 2009 be a safe and prosperous year! :kickass:

~Brian~

I hope everyone had a great night last night and made it to where ever safely!

Thanks to all who sent me text messages, I unceremoniously went to bed early and slept right through the dropping of the ball.

I started my new year with a new car. My POS with 600,000 (yes you read that right) is now gone to beyond the grave. Nothing says it's going to be a kick ass new year with a "new" car that actually starts, runs, has a complete exhaust system and doesn't have 1/2 of the back bumper in pieces in the trunk...

-MetalRose

I'm guessing you meant miles and not feet, correct?
If so, I can only assume that you drove the Batmobile.