jeff beck- emotion and commotion
ratt-infestation
jackyl- when moonshine and dynamite collide
flotsam and jetsam- the cold

rumored releases:
zz top- rick rubin produced album
crosby, stills and nash- covers album produced by rick rubin
the cult- series of EP'S

Betrayer (This will be my top album of the year. Absolutely astounding, and this will be the best thing to ever be released from Windsor).
Ratt
Avantasia
Queensryche
Skid Row (supposedly though it's been a while since they've said anything)
TNT
Shy (final album)
When the Empire Falls
Riot
Black Tide (supposedly)
Krucible (will this damn album ever come out?)
Edguy
Firewind (I think Gus said they were going to start tracking?)

2011 releases as far as i know:
alice cooper
jane's addiction
peter gabriel
queensryche
black crowes
chickenfoot

also rumors for 2010:
DLR- solo album with john 5
fleetwood mac-???
van halen-???

Fat chance on Van Halen...
Maybe a vintage live album or current live DVD or perhaps another compilation with a couple new tunes. I don't think we'll ever get a full album from them...

a pretty big VH fan on the megadeth forum says he was emailed by someone close to the band that a new album is complete. EVH and AVH recorded the music at 5150 studios (EVH on bass) and then sent the music to DLR in new york where he laid down the vocals and then the band is at 5150 mixing it. thats what i was told

i'm excited to hear the CULT EP's. i guess thats what they are doing now instead of albums since Ian said no one wants albums anymore. i've heard a few marketing strategies and reasons behind these EP's. i heard the reason was with a strong single more people are willing to buy an EP since it costs less and if there are only 5 tunes on the EP if people are familiar with 1 of them they will risk buying it.

as far as marketing. i've heard the cult are trying to release 3 EP's over the next year with a new one every few months. right now i was told each EP will showcase the bands different styles. 1 EP of ballads/slow tunes. 1 EP of heavy tunes and then 1 EP of more radio friendly tunes. thats just what has been hitting the rumor mill and i hope its true. sounds like a smart idea.

also i'm very excited for the new JACKYL album. these guys always release pretty strong albums. i'm much more excited for this then the new iron maiden since the last few maiden albums have failed to impress me

Masterplan is the big one for me right now. Ark and Riot too, although there hasn't been much more than rumors about them yet...

In addition:

Kamelot - The Great Pandemonium(?) (they're touring for the album so one could expect it to come out pretty soon)
Presto Ballet - TBA (according to this)
Roswell Six - A Line In The Sand (an all-star effort for fans of Ayreon, check it out)
Blind Guardian - TBA (should be out late summer but knowing BG... maybe Christmas... of 2013? :lol:)
Therion - Sitra Ahra (they're in the studio right now)
Jag Panzer - The Scourge Of Light (they don't seem to be in a hurry either but I think it's mostly recorded already)

I don't get excited anymore, but:

Tarot "Gravity Of Light" must be the one since it's a really good one, and I'm awaiting it eagerly.

Then I have:

Cathedral "The Guessing Game" (for the sake of the colelction)
Avantasia "The Wicked Symphony" and "Angels Of Babylon"
Astral Doors - "Requiem Of Time"
Grand Magus - "Hammer Of The North"
Enforcer "Diamonds" (this one probably will be another very good 2010 release)

and yes Masterplan and Presto Ballet (thanks Tsorl:kickass:) will definitively be up my alley (and Riot if they ver clean up the mess).