2010 Live Dates

oof bad dates,i'll probably have to gig myself that same day.

maybe i'll come to the panddemonium show instead. i actually played there myself last month :)

Novembers Doom and Kathaarsys on the same bill? Damn, that's going to be awesome! Have a great time out there, guys!

Yeah! :headbang: It will be my 5th Novembers Doom gig, the second one in my city, Madrid.

Due to the fact it´s your 20th anniversary tour and you played in Madrid recently, I hope you change some songs in the set list. It would be great.

looks like i won't be able to make it to any of the shows :( man i looked forward to seeing you guys live. are there going to be any shows on the 23th and 24th?

Hey guys, been a fan a while but hadn't made it to the forums. Was just wondering if you guys have ever played at Slim's in San Francisco. It's a great metal venue and they have a fairly good following of metal fans. If you are considering a US tour you should definitely swing by there! (*wink wink*)

Hope your tour goes well!

P-Rob

/sigh, I wish you guys were on that tour for a few more dates, namely the show at the palladium.