Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Block Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
With a 4 election in 7 years coming up, it looks like the cons are having the minority government again. What needs to happen is the left to try harder and not just attack Harper, as much of a shit Prime Minster he is.

So now, who are you voting for in this election Canadians?

NDP is making more sense then the Liberals and Conservatives, and I would bet my ass that alot of people think the same way.

Damn, I didn't realise how long MOSS had been away and how nice it was without him.

Im voting for the liberals, purely with a goal to get Harper out of office. Ignatieff is far from my ideal politician, but I'll deal with him later.

Also, I know so many people who are going to vote for the Marijuana Party, which I find completely irresponsible, because most people who vote for them do it primarily because of, ya know, the whole Marijuana thing. I personally think Mark Emery is a fucking retard and is the worst political figurine imaginable.

Anyone voting Liberal is a fucking retard IMO. Harper may have been shit but at least he was the lesser of two evils.

I'm voting NDP, since the major two parties are shitty shit shit... but on here I put the Pirate party just to be a dick and fuck with the poll.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/decision-canada/surge+lead+Quebec+poll/4651625/story.html

Jack Layton's New Democratic Party has surged past Gilles Duceppe's faltering Bloc Quebecois and is now in first place in Quebec, according to an Ekos public opinion poll released exclusively to iPolitics.

The poll, conducted earlier this week, found the New Democrats have jumped 10 percentage points since the eve of the leaders debate to 31.1 per cent while the Bloc has dropped like a rock by 7.4 percentage points to 23.7 per cent.

The Liberals are steady at 20.6 per cent while the Conservatives have dropped slightly to 16.9 per cent.

While the margin of error is higher at the city level, in Montreal the NDP is at 32.9 per cent while the Bloc is at 29.7 per cent.

At least we don't have a goddamn spook in power, Cyth. ;)
Dude... I know it was a joke but come on

If I could vote I would go NDP, and it looks like the NDP (Olivia Chow) will win my riding. My beliefs most closely align with them. I do think the best way to vote in this election is strategically though. Here is a very helpful website:http://www.projectdemocracy.ca/

Me too, but there are plenty of representatives in the Democratic Party that are roughly in the same political area. They just don't have quite the power the NDP has because they are under the big tent of the Democratic Party.

Me too, but there are plenty of representatives in the Democratic Party that are roughly in the same political area. They just don't have quite the power the NDP has because they are under the big tent of the Democratic Party.

See Dennis Kucinich, Barbara Lee, Bernie Sanders. We do have some great leaders that are just like the NDP but not often are they that popular.

Is Canada essentially a 2 party system like the U.S. or do all those parties have equal ballot access?

The Liberals and Conservatives are mostly the big party's but NDP and the Bloc have some power within the system.

Does voting in Canada consist of having a 6-pack of Molson...then throwing some darts? "lands on" wins!?