2013 Lineup changes

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
So far 2013 seems to be the year of the lineup change. Rob leaves Anthrax and joins Volbeat, Lombardo looks to be fired from Slayer for wanting more money (or for questioning where all the money was going, depends who you believe), and now Adam Duce has quit Machine Head. Interesting!

I think he cracked the shits with Rob during the writing of the last album for not using any of his submitted ideas/changing/ruining his ideas, so when it came to writing the next album which they are doing now, he was just not into it. That's what I gather anyway.

I know how Adam feels, in a very distant way. It's hard to quit something when you know you'll feel you've failed if you do so.

And this bit is kinda what I was thinking yesterday. Fucked if I know how people stay in one band for years on end:

"Contrary to popular belief, being in a band is tough. Really fucking tough. It’s the toughest sonofabitch you’ll ever come across in your life and it will beat the living shit out of you 80% of the time. Many times it feels like one big rollercoaster, the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. There are wins and losses seemingly every single day. Being in a band is one of life’s strangest gambles."