2013 tour setlist

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
Just saw an interview with Peter I think he said the setlist would be quite different from Hell over Sofia, with MANY tunes from the last album

Can someone give me a setlist, Im curious about it. The tour begins tonight in Germany

The Stockholm setlist=

End of Disclosure
The Tale of Thy Spineless
Fractured Millennium
Left to Rot
The Eye
Abyss
Fire in the Sky
Necronomicon
Buried
United We Fall
44 Double Zero
Elastic Inverted Vision
Warpath

Roswell 47
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser

Fearless

Thx man.
If they keep this setlist for the NA tour Ill be happy.

Fearless? Awesome, I dont even think they played it live for the virus tour.

Can anyone tell me if its the same list for the european tour?

Germany's setlist yesterday!

1.End of Disclosure
2.Tales of Thy Spineless
3.Fractured Millennium
4.Left to Rot
5.The Eye
6.The Abyss
7.Fire in the Sky
8.Necronomicon
9.Buried
10.United We Fall
11.44 Double Zero
12.Elastic Inverted Vision
13.Warpath

Encore:

14.Roswell 47
15.Adjusting the Sun
16.Eraser

Encore 2:

17.Fearless
18.Killing Art

I'm leaving in 10 minutes for the gig in Cinex (B)! Awwwwyea!!!

Yesterdays setlist:

End Of Disclosure
Fractured Millenium
Left to Rot
The Eye
Abyss
Fire in the Sky
Necronomicon
Buried
Fearless
United we Fall
44 double zero
Elastic Inverted Vision
Warpath
Roswell 47
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Valley Of The damned

It was A W E S O M E!! Everyone was visibly enjoyed ( well except for Horgh, you can't tell anything about that man haha ), only 2 things to mention, Peter's lyrics were more than once off :p And the 2 speakers in the front went out the last 3 songs.

Can't wait for tomorrow, round 2 :hotjump:

Yesterdays setlist:

End Of Disclosure
Fractured Millenium
Left to Rot
The Eye
Abyss
Fire in the Sky
Necronomicon
Buried
Fearless
United we Fall
44 double zero
Elastic Inverted Vision
Warpath
Roswell 47
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Valley Of The damned

It was A W E S O M E!! Everyone was visibly enjoyed ( well except for Horgh, you can't tell anything about that man haha ), only 2 things to mention, Peter's lyrics were more than once off :p And the 2 speakers in the front went out the last 3 songs.

Can't wait for tomorrow, round 2 :hotjump:

Man!, try to record a video of any song it'll be awesome!!!!

Lol Tim were the lyrics off for the new tunes or even old ones??

To be honest, I had only been able to memorize the chorus' from the new tunes and didn't spot a mistake there, but the old songs I know pretty much front-to-back and there were some mistakes haha, but no biggie, still truly awesome shows, both of them!

But I'm really bummed out about yesterday... Offcourse we were standing in the front again and I think Thomas recognised us from Friday in Belgium, because at the end of the show he give us the horns and threw his pick at me, but I failed to catch it, it fell and nowhere to be seen... I was pretty bummed out...
I'm a sucker for this stuff, I have caught picks and drumsticks from various bands like Metallica ( who hasn't? :p ) Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Fear Factory etc. I would've loved to have a Hypocrisy pick for my collection :(

Btw, here is the picture from the Belgium show in Namur, Cinex, you can see my girlfriend on the right of Peter's and myself on the left, front row.
553204_472745162796360_489099342_n.jpg

Listen to the lyrics from Adjusting The Sun ( 2nd song ), those lyrics are just not right haha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmmhhgoBsNw&list=UULa2-foNcw4V2xjuApJAfEg&index=1[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, here is the picture from the Belgium show in Namur, Cinex, you can see my girlfriend on the right of Peter's and myself on the left, front row.
553204_472745162796360_489099342_n.jpg

Haha, we are in this picture too ;) To the right of Horgh, me with the camera and next to me my hubby :)
Both shows in Namur and Eindhoven were awesome, sooo happy they're coming to Graspop :Spin:

ahah wow it is cool to see some of you guys on the same picture...a picture featuring the band itself!

Looks like you all had an awesome time! :devil:

edit : Peter with an Exploited tshirt...reminds me, has anyone heard the Exploited tune cover from Hypocrisy on their last album?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_Disclosure

look at the BONUS TRACKS section, THEY LIE (THE EXPLOITED COVER), well there you go

No. Title Length
1. "End of Disclosure" 4:46
2. "Tales of Thy Spineless" 4:36
3. "The Eye" 5:41
4. "United We Fall" 4:50
5. "44 Double Zero" 4:27
6. "Hell Is Where I Stay" 4:34
7. "Soldier of Fortune" 4:51
8. "When Death Calls" 3:54
9. "The Return" 6:06
Total length:
43:45
Bonus tracks
No. Title Length
10. "Living Dead" 3:51
11. "They Lie (The Exploited cover)"

To be honest, I had only been able to memorize the chorus' from the new tunes and didn't spot a mistake there, but the old songs I know pretty much front-to-back and there were some mistakes haha, but no biggie, still truly awesome shows, both of them!

But I'm really bummed out about yesterday... Offcourse we were standing in the front again and I think Thomas recognised us from Friday in Belgium, because at the end of the show he give us the horns and threw his pick at me, but I failed to catch it, it fell and nowhere to be seen... I was pretty bummed out...
I'm a sucker for this stuff, I have caught picks and drumsticks from various bands like Metallica ( who hasn't? :p ) Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Fear Factory etc. I would've loved to have a Hypocrisy pick for my collection :(

I have caught from at the gates (2 picks from the twins each), Lamb of god, TBDM, Suffocation not much though!

lookin forward to someone recording necronomicon! suprised but way happy there playin this on tour again. hope they bring it with on the US tour!

Today the show in Leipzig stood under a bad sign. The Hate - Show was canceled because someone of the Hate-Crew died in a accident.

Hypocrisy and Essence played a little longer but it was a bad mood as you can imagine.

In this sense I can say that was one of the best shows of Hypocrisy that I've seen so far.

EDIT: found this

"SŁAWEK „MORTIFER” ARCHANGIELSKIJ IS DEAD

At night 5th/6th April near a German town of Munchberg, our friend, best comrade and longtime bass player unexpectedly passed away. After the show in Stuttgart last night he went to sleep and never woke up. We found him lifeless early in the morning and immediately called an ambulance. He was reanimated, but to no avail. Results of Sławek’s autopsy should be known soon. In this situation, we decided to cancel the remaining shows and return home. We gave detailed testimonies to the German police. We are shocked and shattered by his sudden, unexpected death. We mourn together with Slawek’s family and friends.

Adam, Konrad, Stanislaw, Daniel /HATE "

R.I.P