2014 US Tour

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
Dark Tranquillity just announced a headline tour with Ominum Gatherum and Exmortus for spring 2014:

Feb
1 Masquerade Atlanta , GA
2 Soundstage Balt , MD
3 Stage 48 NYC
4 Palladium Worcester , MA :kickass:
5 FouFOunes Montreal
6 Dagobert Quebec City
7 Mavericks Ottawa , ON
8 Opera House Toronto , ON
9 London Music Hall London , ON
10 Peabodys Cleveland , OH
11 Shrunken Head Columbus , OH
12 Mojoes Joliet , ILL
13 Granda Theater Lawrence , KS
14 Bluebird Theater Denver , CO
15 In the Venue SLC , UT
17 Rickshaw Theater Vancouver , BC
18 El Corazon Seattle , WA
19 Hawthorne Theater Portland , OR
21 DNA Lounge SF , CA
22 House of Blues West Hollywood , CA
23 Club Red Tempe , AZ
25 Trees Dallas , TX
26 Scout Bar Houston , TX
28 Diamond Pub Louisville , KY
March
1 Altar Bar Pitt , PA
2 Trocadero Philly , PA

Altar Bar(Pittsburgh) is about 50 miles from my location :)

May go to Columbus(120 mile drive) or Cleveland(about 160)
Hoping for some FL shows, could visit my Sister and see a show or 2 there
but no FL listings, maybe that will change(hopefully) -

That's not really spring XD. I'll probably go to all these, in case anybody wants to join me.

5 FouFOunes Montreal
6 Dagobert Quebec City
7 Mavericks Ottawa , ON
8 Opera House Toronto , ON
9 London Music Hall London , ON

If only I had a vehicle. Kind of tempted to go to the show in London, though, since I have family there.

Also, I hope they play Monochromatic Stains...

If only I had a vehicle. Kind of tempted to go to the show in London, though, since I have family there.

Also, I hope they play Monochromatic Stains...

If you decide to go to London, I'll go as well. My uncle lives in Guelph, but it's still at least 1h30 away. I'll try going to at least three gigs, but 5 might be too expensive to me, i.e. Toronto and London would be a substantial investment because they're in the opposite side of the others. But hey, if you say you'll go to London I'd make an effort to meet you there.

Apparently DT will be selling an exclusive 7" containing a brand new song "A Memory Construct" and "Sorrow's Architect" (originally only on a Decibel flexi disc). I'm not big into vinyl, but i'll likely get one. I dig collectibles like this and idk if i'll want a shirt.

Getting my VIP ticket for Vancouver. Really excited. Also really anxious, even though I met them last time they were in Calgary.

This will be my fifth time seeing them, I really, really hope they play Monochromatic Stains this time. (No one spoil it for me, I refuse to look at the setlist.) :lol:

I don't have enough money or time off for London, though, sadly.

I really, really hope they play Monochromatic Stains this time. (No one spoil it for me, I refuse to look at the setlist.) :lol:

Ok I won't say then ;D I personally can't help but look at setlists, I want to make sure i'm familiar with the songs that the band's play live. I've looked at DT's and LPUJQAWT4-9HI8Q3W4TUI9BERG9-UIBGQ34BHI8AWETUI9PGBWERPUIB*

*Censored so the setlist isn't spoiled for you :)