2015 Record Store Day - April 18

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Record Store Day is a reminder to go out and support your local record store. We really shouldn't need this reminder, but there are usually some pretty good deals to try to reel you back into an actual store and actually purchase music.

http://www.recordstoreday.com/

KING DIAMOND, SLAYER, PANTERA, OVERKILL - BANGER FILMS RAIDS THE VAULT FOR RECORD STORE DAY; VIDEO

Banger Films’ Sam Dunn checks in on the eve of Record Store Day:

“Tomorrow (Saturday, April 19th) is officially Record Store Day. To celebrate, we’ve opened up the Banger Films vault and found some of the best stories from our interview archives with metal artists who grew up and still love buying and collecting records. Check out this short video with never-before-seen clips from King Diamond, Phil Anselmo of Pantera, Kerry King from Slayer,Fieldy from Korn and Bobby Ellsworth of Overkill talking about the allure of vinyl.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The closest participating store is an hours drive at least so there would have to be something I reeaaallly wanted to deal with waking up that early to be there in line to guarantee getting it. Sucks that of the 4 or so record stores in the area, none participate.

we have two record stores in my area: FYE and Newbury Comics, both chains

Still, I found the new Nightwish album for $9.99 at FYE and even though I've had the promo for over a month I bought it to support the band and its music