21.01.2010 – Seinäjoki, Rytmikorjaamo

haha, yeah, I'd hate to do that, too, it's not nice to try to sort of analyze why I've had great time and so

yup, it's always seemed so, and I guess same goes with all good live bands : D

oh yeah, it was pure greatness! I attended their first Korjaamo-gig on December 2007, too, and as far as I remember, it was awesomecakes as well. That gig was actually the first I ever saw from Turisas. This time it was great in a slightly different way, since on that first one I didn't know the band and their songs so well, but of course it was love on first sight ;) Still wonder how I managed to spent a couple years not quite listening them, but luckily the phase is back and hopefully permanent :lol: Anyway, I thanked our lighting tech several times for making so friggin' awesome lights, I got definitely some of best gig shots I've took during the years I've shot at Korjaamo. Beats the hell out of those I took at this time last year :D I hope I'll find some time soon to finish the coding of my own website so I could post 'em there... I guess I'll probably not post 'em to deviantART at all, I'll keep that for festival-shots I've took from audience and such. But I'll sure throw the link here once I get them done^^

All and all, the Friday's gig was easily one of best I've seen at Rytmis, over some masterpieces like Opeth on 2009 and several Amorphis, Diablo and Mokoma gigs.

yeah...and i just wanna enjoy the gig and not focus on trying to remember all freakin´ details ;))

(I saw them summer 2008 first time, how I got to them in forst place would not fit into this thread anymore XD)

Yeah, the light was really good - I wish I would have had requested a photopass for the gig, but didn´t because I was too lazy to carry my equipment with me *laughing*
but yeah, make sure you post the photos :D (I really need to start working on my photography homepage...planned that for years already >.<)

same here ;) Though it'd be nice sometimes to remember the most hilarious speaks and so.

oh yes, our JK is definitely the right man on his place^^ Wonderful guy. Yeah, it's a nightmare when on a usual gig weekend I have from three to four bags to carry in trains and buses and so, including the camera bag :rofl: But usually nevertheless worth it.

of course I will, sooner or later :D Probably later, since most of my free time will be stolen 'till the end of February by a certain small record label, for which I'm doing some promotional stuff, but anyway.

oh yeah, about the speeches, that´s true :D

i am just so bad in fitting all stuff into one bag...it´s epic failing, I always forget stuff... XD

haha, yes, it's the same problem here, but I can confess I'm usually quilty on overpacking more than forgetting stuff; if you leave something off, you'll most likely need it :rofl: I've tried to get everything to fit in a bag or two, but it never seems to work out, especially if there's a gig to shoot. Luckily the last weekend's gigs were the last ones for couple months, I can focus on school and working :lol: ...and in couple weeks, you'll find me from the rant-thread complaining 'bout lack of gigs.

Damn, now when I look at these pics from Korjaamo, I sure wish they visited there more often... Or then I just should try to get a photopass to some other venues for a change :D But I'm too lazy for it, since I have a permanent permission at Rytmis and usually the best bands come there to me. :rofl: