24 Caprices Appreciation

Zac

Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
It has been a while since I've been on a Classical binge, but a recent mention of Paganini has sent me right back into one. I have the "24 Caprices" played by Itzhak Perlman & it is amazing...

In fact listening to No.4 in Gm made me buy a fuckng Violin
Totally serious...I was sitting in my room listening & it just hooked me, and I went right to Ebay and bought one. We'll see how that musical endeavor goes...

For those who have not heard any of these, do your ears a favor & do so!
Nicolo Paganini writes some incredibly complex stuff, but it never gets boring, or sacrifices the music (ala Dream Theater)

So the binge has begun, and don't forget to check out my sig :D

Zac

Zac said:
It has been a while since I've been on a Classical binge, but a recent mention of Paganini has sent me right back into one. I have the "24 Caprices" played by Itzhak Perlman & it is amazing...

In fact listening to No.4 in Gm made me buy a fuckng Violin
Totally serious...I was sitting in my room listening & it just hooked me, and I went right to Ebay and bought one. We'll see how that musical endeavor goes...

For those who have not heard any of these, do your ears a favor & do so!
Nicolo Paganini writes some incredibly complex stuff, but it never gets boring, or sacrifices the music (ala Dream Theater)

So the binge has begun, and don't forget to check out my sig :D

Zac
Paganini owns everyone!!!

Agreed.........the orginal Rock star!!! the format...Richie Blackmore...Yngwie Malmsteen...Jimi Hendrix....Joe Stump...Steve Vai...they all emulate him in looks and in lifestyle....History does repeat itself over and over...