27.07.2007 · BRAINSTORM TO RECORD NEW CD / HAVE ENTERED STUDIO

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
Dear Brainiacs,

all systems "go" in Brainland. We have entered the Gate Studios in Wolfsburg together with producers Sascha Paeth and Michael Rodenberg to record our new CD, which is due January 25th 2008. Preceding the full length CD will be a single CD release on October 19th 2007 to give you a first shot of new Brainstorm tunes. Be prepared for a real Brainstorm from head to toe.
Recordings are going extremly well so far and we are simply overwhelmed how impressive the new songs sound. These are definitely the best Brainstorm songs that have seen the light of day yet, no kidding, no empty phrases - this is the ultimate Brainstorm album so far. Really can't wait to let you hear!!!

Further, our DVD "Honey From The B'S" has entered the Hungarian DVD charts on #18! Nothing short of amazing, I would like to say!

Last but not least, thanks to all the bass players that have already sent in and are still sending in their applications. We received tons of emails and parcels from bassists all over the world plus there's still stuff coming in and - of course - any applications are still welcome at info@brainstorm-web.net .

Stay tuned for more news soon!

Rock hard, ride free & God bless you all!!!

Todde & BRAINSTORM

news_270707.jpg

yeah, i am so excited! i cannot wait untill january! and hopefully i can get the single also in america because probably i will move there. and hopefully i can still send these coins to metalblade that i can get one of those fanpackages...

I dare the guys to play more songs from Hungry and Unholy in the next tour.

I'm sorry to say that this probably will not happen :erk:

I was lucky to be in Bochum end of 2006, where they played old and real cool songs like Holy War, Dont stop believing, weakness sows its seeds, beyond my destiny and stuff. At the end Andy said that it was probably the last time they did, because of the newer albums.

I hope they will change their minds :p

mh, i think it just should sound like brainstorm! mabe a concept album wouldn´t be bad... like that what they already did on soul temptation but for a whole album!

Is there any reason why they don´t record at House of Music studios?

Booking problems, personal reasons, just trying something new?

Not that important, just interessted :)

I'm sorry to say that this probably will not happen :erk:

I was lucky to be in Bochum end of 2006, where they played old and real cool songs like Holy War, Dont stop believing, weakness sows its seeds, beyond my destiny and stuff. At the end Andy said that it was probably the last time they did, because of the newer albums.

I hope they will change their minds :p

With the exception of Holy War & Dont stop believing, the others are not that old.
Well, that's why I said I dare the guys to play them. If they have the gut and courage that they still can pull them off, they will play some more of the 2 first albums( altough I always had the feelling that is Andy that is holding back the rest of the guys to play them).

Is there any reason why they don´t record at House of Music studios?

Booking problems, personal reasons, just trying something new?

Not that important, just interessted :)

I bet is something new, a concept album, since Rhapsody's producer Sasha Paeth is to produce the upcoming album. I can see some keyboards and even some orquestrations on the new album.
I bet the new album will be, again heavier but slower with more ballads.

Maybe it still my disapointment for LM(which is boring imo) that leads me to write these words.

OMG...no fucking Rhapsody-crap in Brainstorm, please...that would be like hitting the bottom.

Why they changed studio/producer? Yeah, maybe for some slight changes, but possibly because trying something new? ;) But I hope that they'll stay away from using too much keyboards...