3 Bodom gig videos.

<-Warheart-> said:
You haven't seen the 4 song live in Japan 2003 gig??!!
IMO it is not that great,Alexis vocals arent that great and you cant hear alexander...AT ALL

Conti said:
IMO it is not that great,Alexis vocals arent that great and you cant hear alexander...AT ALL

I know, I've seen it a billion times.

I posted what I did because I was suprised that he hadn't seen it, it's pretty easy to get hold of. I think Alexi's performance is really bad on it, probably the worst I've heard his voice too. :erk:

i like having the audio better. at least then i can listen to it as im cruising along. hard to watch a concert and drive

You can rip audio from videos.

Plus I like seeing how Alexi plays the solos.

I also have 45 live audio bootlegs so I can choose.

<-Warheart-> said:
I know, I've seen it a billion times.

I posted what I did because I was suprised that he hadn't seen it, it's pretty easy to get hold of. I think Alexi's performance is really bad on it, probably the worst I've heard his voice too. :erk:
its so funny that when Alexis' guitar volume cuts out that you dont hear a thing at all even though you see Alexander playing

Conti said:
its so funny that when Alexis' guitar volume cuts out that you dont hear a thing at all even though you see Alexander playing

Isn't that during HCDR or something? When he runs over to the tech...or LBRH. I can't remember.

<-Warheart-> said:
Isn't that during HCDR or something? When he runs over to the tech...or LBRH. I can't remember.
Yea during HCDR,Mabye it was just the recording,that would be sad if they put his guitar that low though

<-Warheart-> said:
You can rip audio from videos.

Plus I like seeing how Alexi plays the solos.

I also have 45 live audio bootlegs so I can choose.

WTF? 45 live bootlegs . Are they full gigs or one song ?:D I just have 22(full gig) bootleg. Where the fuck you get that much bootlegs ?

got all of em... I got all video's on my old computer and some audio shows, but I don't care about audio. Also got a couple of shows on DVD that came directly from the guy who taped it, so they're not downloadable anywhere.

But anyway, kinda stopped collecting them.. I watch a live DVD every now and then