3 COB songs in new Bandoke DVD

Juhis

New Metal Member
Nov 2, 2005
Helsinki
www.hevikaraoke.fi
Heavy Karaoke –Hits from Spinefarm is 2nd Bandoke DVD and it includes 15 songs from Spinefarm Records Bands. Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica...
Bandoke is karaoke for musicians, along with this DVD you can sing, play guitar, bass or keyboards and any combinations! Each song has 16 different mixes to sing and play, full version are original CD versions of the songs.
All songs are performed by original artists and mixings from original studio tracks. DVD includes also music videos from bands backstage life, studio sessions etc... Most of the video footage is never seen before!

Tracklist: http://www.hevikaraoke.fi/eng/newpages/index.php?s=content&p=products

Cool, i'm waiting for the Pantera one. Looks great.

Also really good choices with the COB songs imo

That's awesome.

In order to use the sounds from the cd's, are they using the original tracks that they recorded in the studio?

No, i got banned cuz i was obseessing over Alexi too much. The Cob webmaster sent me an email three days before i got banned that if i wouldn't shut up about him, i'd get banned. It's not my fault. Someone was dissing him and i had to defend precious Alexi.

Yeah i've got it, it's ok i guess apart from the guitar parts that go across the screen.... just a bunch of chords not tab. Cool to play around with if you want to take certain instuments out of the song though.

So you have mixes of the songs without different instruments playing or without singing? Could someone upload the instrumental versions of the COB songs here?

I think it's illegal (atleast here in Finland) so I won't be uploading anything.

Well, the Hatebreeder mix of Towards Dead End & Children of Bodom sound terrible, but I'd like to have Warheart without singing. Someone could do that by MSN.

I'm under the impression that it's an interactive DVD so you won't just be able to send a .mpg file of the song without vocals. It's like when you have different camera angles on DVD and you can change them whenever you want, you have to have the full dvd files to do it if you're going to copy it.