The Cob FAQ

Originally posted by Zarok666
I did a big "Did you know section" with some nice details about COB. Maybe you can help us and tell us also some things which not everybody knows. :)

Well, I guess we should first see the things you've gathered, 'cause we can't know what you know if you haven't told us.

One thing came to mind:

Jaska showed his actor's skills on a Finnish short TV-series called "Siamin Tyttäret". In english the name is something like "Daugthers of the Siam".

I'm not 100% sure of the name, but I'm pretty sure.... :lol:

(btw, did you know this already?)

Originally posted by Extendar
Well, I guess we should first see the things you've gathered, 'cause we can't know what you know if you haven't told us.
That's true. Be patient and wait until the site gets launched. I'm sure that even hardcore COB fans like you will read some new stuff.
Originally posted by Extendar
Jaska showed his actor's skills on a Finnish short TV-series called "Siamin Tyttäret". In english the name is something like "Daugthers of the Siam"..
Is this the show where he did a drumsolo? If yes, then I have it already on VHS but thank you for telling me the name of it. :)

Thanks for the additional info, Martti!

To the others who wanna add info: I think you should take a look to the site first and check the "Did you know section" before posting it here. Otherwise everybody could read it here before and doesn't have to visit our site.

By the way, tempestadiossa: Web Scythe sounds really cool. :)