Battle of the Songs ROUND 3

Which song you want to see ***REMOVED***

• Silent Night Bodom Night (Hatebreeder)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Kissing the Shadows (Follow the Reaper)

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Downfall (Hatebreeder)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Lake Bodom (Something Wild)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Follow the Reaper (Follow the Reaper)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Metal Member
Nov 12, 2005
quebec
Ok so here’s the results for the round 2 of the battle of the song, to determine best CoB song after some rounds…Well among the 15 songs that made 2nd round, Only 5 has been selected for the 3rd round. Here are the results of round 2:

14 – Silent Night Bodom Night
12 - Kissing the Shadows
10 - Downfall
10 – Lake Bodom
7 – Follow the Reaper

7 – Everytime I Die
5 - Children of Decadence
5 – Needled 24/7
4 – Hate Me!
3 – Children of Bodom
2 - Bed of Razors
2 – Deadnight Warrior
1 – Towards Dead End
-3 - Bodom After Midnight
-4 – Trashed Lost and Strungout

So now, vote for the song you wanna see REMOVED among the 5 finalists.

if you didn't vote or give a fuck about the topic, then get the fuck out of the thread.

god whats with the idiots on this board?

whats the point of this anwyay =p ..whats gonna happen when it all comes down to one track, make a ''whats your favorite zolo!1åmgZ0rz0Rs'' thread??

anyways welcome to the boards :p

Elysian893 said:
you're too new to know who the idiots are.
I don't think so. I've been on UM for two months (and on the COB board for even less, and i don't even come here too often) and i already have some idea of who the idiots are.

There's too many of them.

I quote stygian: What's with the idiots on this board?

I agree you dont have to be here long to realize Elysian893 is an idiot. If your so uninterested in all the topics then dont fucking post man.

I wasn't trying to "show" you anything because your obviously too thick headed to understand anyway. I was just agreeing with what has already been said.

1939: I came in here hoping there'd only be songs from "Something wild", "Hatebreeder" and HCDR, since i haven't heard "Follow the reapoer" or the new albums. Alas, 40% of the songs are from FTR, so i can't really vote. Sorry.