CoB : Battle of the songs

omfgimdead said:
huh?...it was a cover...but they still did it...

Norther made a cover of Final Countdown...and there is an another version with an another band, which goes a little bit faster, but that is NOT Children of Bodom. They never did that song. I know there is one titled Children of bodom - final countdown, but that isn't Bodom. BTW that cover sucks...

By the way...COB have never covered Fear of The Dark....did they? I don't think so...

+1
Everytime I Die
Follow The Reaper
Needled 24/7
Chokehold
Somebody Put Something In My Drink :)
Are You Dead Yet
Hate Me!
Trashed, Lost and Strungout
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Kissing The Shadows

Punch Me I Bleed
If You Want Peace... Prepare For A Really Crappy Song (or If You Want Piss, You've Got It)
er.... uhhh... um.. hey, look over there! (runs away)

The Best:

Follow the Reaper
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
Bodom after Midnight
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Warheart
Living Dead Beat
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bastards of Bodom
Children of Decadence

The Worst:

The Nail
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
In the Shadows
I also have to mention Triple Corpse Hammerblow because it just sucks so much ass.

:worship:
Lil' Bloodred Ridin Hood
Bastards of Bodom
Sixpounder
Lake Bodom
Hate Crew Deathroll
Everytime I die
Thrashed, lost & strungout
In your face
Bodom beach terror
Children of Bodom

---------------
:erk:
We're not gonna fall
The Nail
punch me I bleed

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Knuckleduster
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet?
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Don't Stop at the Top
Follow the Reaper

Touch Like Angel of Death
Towards Dead End
Triple Corpse Hammerblow

You must be on crack..

\m/Jason\m/ said:
No Children Of Bodom never covered Fear Of The Dark. Graveworm did.

it WAS cradle of filth....didnt you notice the shitty solos?.. and no guitar ones.. cause they suck to bad to play them.

GhostOfPerdition said:
Someone tell me why Triple Corpse Hammerblow sucks. Give me three good reasons, and no, the title doesn't count.

There's just nothing catchy in this song. The choruses are annoying ("Don't push me" and the stupid "triple corpse hammerblow!11" shouts), the solos are the worst stuff they have ever done and the riffs are boring (except the main riff is average but that's about it). Of course this is just my opinion...

GhostOfPerdition said:
Someone tell me why Triple Corpse Hammerblow sucks. Give me three good reasons, and no, the title doesn't count.

dude, Triple Corpse hammer blow is a wicked name for a song! It rolls of the tongue like majik! And its a totally wicked song.

Kirurgisti said:
There's just nothing catchy in this song. The choruses are annoying ("Don't push me" and the stupid "triple corpse hammerblow!11" shouts), the solos are the worst stuff they have ever done and the riffs are boring (except the main riff is average but that's about it). Of course this is just my opinion...

o_O triple corpse hamerblow is a great song... the solos are good - yeah i agree the shouts are a bit lame but 'nothing catchy'? i think the riffs and chorus are good, and powerful and they flow together really well

Alright here's my shot.

+1
Children of Decadence
Deadnight Warrior
Bodom Beach Terror
Lake Bodom
Bed of Razors
Downfall
Kissing the Shadows
Bodom after Midnight
Sixpounder
Towards Dead End

Touch like an Angel of Death
Warheart
Taste of my Scythe

GhostOfPerdition said:

Triple corpse hammerblow is a sweeeeet song....everything in it...cept the yelling out of triple corpse hammerblow...but the rest is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:OMG:

+1:
- Kissing The Shadows
- Everytime I Die
- Hate Me!
- Sixpounder
- Red Light In My Eyes, Part I and II
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- We're Not Gonna Fall
- Children Of Decadence
- Bodom After Midnight
- Bodom Beach Terror

- Next In Line