Likely CoB Setlists for Australian shows...?

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
G'day, i used to be big on CoB but didn't get the new album, i was wondering what their set lists usually consist of? probably somethin like and how long are their set lists for headlinging concerts??

Lake Bodom
Deadnight Warrior
Warheart
Downfall
Children Of Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me
Children Of Decadence (i fucking hope)
Every Time I Die

and yeah, what else do they normally play?

I'll throw in a good(?) guess. LB or DNW, SNBN, DF, ETID, HM!, Needled, Sixp, ADK, HCDR, LDB, AYDY, IYWP, PMIB, IYF, BOB, WNGF

TICKET TO SUNDAY SHOW AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP

hey all \m/

im from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and can no longer get to the Sunday October 2nd Children of Bodom show in Sydney. im willing to sell the ticket for substaintially less than the $45 total i paid for it to one lucky metalhead. so email me if you know anyone who might want it. i'll probably settle for anything.

snooker8th@hotmail.com

Remember there was a vote @cobhc.com concerning the upcoming gigs and setlists... So it'll be the public opinion that, at some degree, fixes on what they are going to play.

In passing, I can say I voted for Lake Bodom and Knuckleduster. Hope they'are included in the new setlists. Though I didn't get tickets for the COB shows in Helsinki. Gotta try to get the tickets from some internet auction site.

chameleon said:
Remember there was a vote @cobhc.com concerning the upcoming gigs and setlists... So it'll be the public opinion that, at some degree, fixes on what they are going to play.

In passing, I can say I voted for Lake Bodom and Knuckleduster. Hope they'are included in the new setlists. Though I didn't get tickets for the COB shows in Helsinki. Gotta try to get the tickets from some internet auction site.

voting has enden ;)