3 guitars for sale!!!!

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
First is my Schecter c-7 Hellraiser. Its mint condition with a hard shell case. I am looking to get $500 shipped.

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom-Mint Condition comes with hardshell case. Would like to get $2500 OBO.

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

And last....
Jackson RR3 with en EMG 85 in the bridge and Ducan Jazz in the neck. Has some dings which are shown in the pics. Missing a knob which I will replace but cant bc no place is open this time of night. Looking to get $400 OBO.

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

Floyd is blocked but I will unblock it and set it up at the buyers discretion.

Shipped CONUS only. Thanks dudes

Realllly wish I had $500 right now for that HellRaiser...I miss my old one something awful

~006

Realllly wish I had $500 right now for that HellRaiser

i hear ya...

i just got rrrrrrrrreally motivated to find a buyer for my ampeg and marshall that have been sitting around here collecting dust for the last couple months...

Them'er some nifty guit-fiddles. I'm too broke to even pay for a long overdue oil-change on my car, so toys will definitely have to wait a while. All I can do is drool over the pics. Good luck man!

I want that Hellraiser....anything wrong with it? dings etc...what year is it?

edit...can't tell the picks are kind of blurry....is that abalone around the body or just the way the pic was taken?

I want that Hellraiser....anything wrong with it? dings etc...what year is it?

edit...can't tell the picks are kind of blurry....is that abalone around the body or just the way the pic was taken?

Pics are kind of blurry. It does have abalone around the body. No digns or anything. Mint condition. Its a 2007 model before they started doing the abalone around the headstock and neck

yeah I'm not big on that abalone inlay, since it's blurry it looks like cream binding to me but one more question...are the EMG's the new 707tw's? or the regular 707's...what forms of payment? I live in New York.

Realllly wish I had $500 right now for that HellRaiser...I miss my old one something awful

~006

Just tell that prick who bought it of you to sell it back to you! :loco:
I sold it as well, don't miss it as much as you do i think, but it's a hell of a machine that's for sure!

Damn Bob, I didn't know you sold it! Haha. Was it the neck thickness or...?

For the record, I want the C7, but won't have the money until Nov 19 or 20, no bitter feelings if somebody jumps on it before I have the cash, that's just $500 more towards my PRS :)

~006