FS: Ibanez Xiphos XPT707FX 7-String

malacoda

Fogdiver
Jan 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
www.youtube.com
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I've decided that I prefer the feel of Schecters to this Xiphos. I love the neck, but the body shape is a bit awkward for me. It's in almost mint condition aside from a minuscule chip (I'm talking tiny, I can't get a picture of it because it's so small.) on the bottom on the bottom left horn.
Specs: Neck-thru, Gibraltar custom bridge (hardtail), DiMarzio D Activator 7's in Bridge and Neck.
Modifications (if any): I replaced the tone knob with a killswitch, but I'll include the original tone equipment if you want to replace it. I can also resolder the tone knob back on before I send it if you want.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Will come with a hardshell Gator case and a strap.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Bay Area, California
Contact Info (No Phone #s): endoftheline9@sbcglobal.net
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Malacoda at the Caparison Forum, Metal-Archives.com, sevenstring.org, and SMNnews Forums, endoftheline9 at Ultimate-Guitar.com
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Will ship within the Continental US and Canada. Asking $650 OBO shipped.

I also moved the strap button to weight it more evenly. There's a small, clean hole where I removed the original.

n639118811_1353721_7747.jpg

n639118811_1353710_4913.jpg