3 Inches of Blood for PPIX!

Judas_C

Old School
Sep 25, 2005
North Carolina
The new alblum shreds. I didn't think they could improve on their last alblum but Fire Up the Blades is just too fucking good! They would be a perfect fit as the "oddball" band. Anyone who doesn't know of these crazy canucks needs to check them out pronto!:headbang:

Well,seeing as I can't hit my "change station" button fast enough when they are played on Sirius hard attack................uhhhh.............NO!!!!

Well, I am gonna see them open for Lamb of God and Hatebreed next month, so I will reserve my judgement until then. I dig their sound, but I am not sure how well they would fit with the PP crowd. I guess we'll see...

There is a better chance of Amy Grant fronting Mayhem.

well Debbie Gibson did a tune with the Circle Jerks, so you never know.. o_O

And for the record, I dig 3 Inches of blood. I first heard them after David Wayne passed away and Sirius was paying tribute to him and at the end the played bands who stated they were influenced by Metal Church / Reverend. Deadly Sinner for the win :headbang:

I understand why folks dig these guys, but would not put them in the same bucket with the caliber, popularity or style of bands that are brought to ProgPower. (This is not a insult to 3 Inches of Blood, just a comparison.)

My vote would be a strong NO ... People might like them, but IMO they just don't fit.

well Debbie Gibson did a tune with the Circle Jerks, so you never know.. o_O

I am not talking about doing a tune. I was talking becoming Mayhem's frontwoman. Can you picture e the evangelical Grant doing "Freezing Moon" with satanic Mayhem? It would Be interesting to say the least.:err: