3 Inches Of Blood

nick240h

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2004
As a Saxon fan myself, I thought I would bring to the attention of fellow old school metal fans an incredible new band which I think will carry the old school standard into the next generation. They're called 3 Inches Of Blood.

Their new album is incredible, I felt that these days there were no new groups to carry on the metal legacy and that the old bands were going to die out and take the genre with them, but now I feel there are new saviours on the block! I urge you guys to listen to their new album, Advance and Vanquish. It's a real masterpiece which is very promising for a young group. Hopefully other bands will follow in their footsteps.

nick240h said:
As a Saxon fan myself, I thought I would bring to the attention of fellow old school metal fans an incredible new band which I think will carry the old school standard into the next generation. They're called 3 Inches Of Blood.

Their new album is incredible, I felt that these days there were no new groups to carry on the metal legacy and that the old bands were going to die out and take the genre with them, but now I feel there are new saviours on the block! I urge you guys to listen to their new album, Advance and Vanquish. It's a real masterpiece which is very promising for a young group. Hopefully other bands will follow in their footsteps.
Thanks for the ad, mate. I'll try to find something of this band here in Spain