3 Kreator Pics and 1 Destruction from the Arizona metal show + others

SpeakUSAorDie

Milano Mosher
Sep 5, 2001
MegadetH ArizonA
Here's the pics I took at the Kreator/Destruction/Cephalic Carnage/Vehemence show In Arizona, USA. (These were taken from a disposable camera, so the resolution aint the greatest, but here's a the best shots that came out, I did get a few good shots though!

Kreator(headliner)
fd31d9a5.jpg

fd31d9ab.jpg

fd31d9a9.jpg

Destruction
fd31d9af.jpg

Cephalic Carnage
fd31d9bf.jpg

fd31d9c1.jpg

fd31d9bb.jpg

fd31d9b8.jpg

December
fd31d9b3.jpg

Vehemence
fd31d99e.jpg

Trail Of Gore
fd31d9a1.jpg

And here's my very short review:

Kreator:
Freakin 1st time seeing these F'ers live, and damn Im glad I saw them on this tour. I recently picked up their latest album "Violent Revolution" and thought it was a great comeback record from what the other 2 somewhat "experimental" albums they released, anyway KREATOR IS BACK and damn good at it too. I spent the majority of Kreator's set, in the pit getting my exercise. I ended up getting a thumb in my eye, so now my left eye has this cool blood spot on it(Im spooky just in time for Halloween, yay.)

Destruction:
1st time seeing these German's too. 3 old guys tearing it up like they were still 16. I need to get more of their albums, fast.

Cephalic Carnage:
Yep, I mainly paid my $20+ to see these bastards. I love their style of Grind. Never gets boring, ALOT of jazz influence, and freakin awesome vocals(lead by mexican dude(Leonard), backing by mohawk man(Jawsh)) Jawsh rules cause he said nice fucking shirt to me during their show.(it was my M.O.D. "The Hate Tank Rides" shirt.) Anyway I was FN happy to see these guys!

Vehemence:
Local band from Arizona USA. Just signed to and released their new album "God Was Created" on Metalblade. Bad ass melodic death. God Was Created is also one awesome, but damn erie concept album. Good stuff.

Trail Of Gore:
This band played a bunch of rad ass Creed covers.. haha just kidding, I mean with a name like that, could they play anything else but bad ass Death Metal? Anyway these guys are from Arizona too, I cant wait to get a full album from these guys.

Well there you go folks, pictures and a review, sorry about no setlists, maybe a bit later the beer might leave my system and I'll remember to post them!

Go see these bands if you can!,
Dave

Vehemence:
Local band from Arizona USA. Just signed to and released their new album "God Was Created" on Metalblade. Bad ass melodic death. God Was Created is also one awesome, but damn erie concept album. Good stuff.

Thanks for taking picture and the compliment!