3 new Slayer songs streaming...

Hmm, after listening to them a few times each, I can't say I'm too impressed. They're not awful, just nothing terribly special either.

Yeh thanks for the link
they arent that great are they really, the last track there isnt to bad though

I only listened to the first song (slow net, takes me too long to listen to streaming :( I thought it sounded great!

carnut said:
mmm, strange you guys don't like'm ... I think it's the best stuff I heard from 'm in ages...

I think these songs are the best since seasons... but i still dont really rate them all that highly

I think these songs are the best since seasons... but i still dont really rate them all that highly

Agreed.

While I think That this is the best they have put out in a while i still don't think they are amazing. This probably has something to do with not being a huge slayer fan. While i enjoy them time to time it is nothing i listen to on a regular basis.

I think they are pretty damn good myself. I thought 'God Hates Us All' was decent though too. Can't wait to hear the whole CD!:headbang:

I had a chance to listen to all 3 without breakup. I also think they're pretty damn good :headbang:

SavaRon said:
I think they are pretty damn good myself. I thought 'God Hates Us All' was decent though too. Can't wait to hear the whole CD!:headbang:
I liked GHUA too even the nu-metallish sounding tune Threshold rules as
well! Man I love Slayer. Two words unlike Megadave and Selloutica describes
them and thats NO COMPRIMISE!

Fangface said:
Not bad it seems... the Lombardo effect?

Has a lot to do with it probably..Lombardo gives a unique drive to the songs. Have you guys niticed that the guitar solo's are longer and better on these songs !! Tom's vocals on "Jihad" are superb, guess he doesn't has to breath in between sentences anymore after 20 years of practice !!