3-Rivieres MetalFest 2008

Ghül

The Astral Factor
Jan 1, 2006
Ottawa , Canada
As many of you might already know, the MetalFest will be on November 7 & 8, 2008.

I don't know QV plans for next fall but still i vote almost every day for QV, Augury and Anonymus. I hope to see Forest playing 2 gigs (augury & QV) within 2 hours like last year. troisrivieresmetalDotCom to vote guys.

I don't know about you guys but personnaly i am ready to buy my 2 days pass and place my reservation at the hotel. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

i'm wondering where you saw that the metalfest was on 7th and 8th and also where you voted? i'd like to go vote too so if you could send ma the link plz.

About Sleeping on the floor, that's not for me...lol . That's the reason why we reserve our room early, to be sure to have all our own bed. Don't care about the price 'cause after a 8 hours standing up I want a good night of sleep.

Secondo, there's the link to Trois-Riviere Metal . It been announce that it would be on November 7 & 8.
To put your vote in, clic on ''Trois-Riviere Metal'' ; to see some detail about the MetalFest clic on ''MetalFest 2007'' .

I think it will stand at the Industrial Bldg like last year but can't confirm this right now. The only thing I can tell you it's that the tickets be on sale sometime in august (info from S.Landry). Also i eard that some band had the confirmation they will be on the ''CD Compilation MetalFest 2008''.

That's what i got right now, let you know soon as I put my hand on some news.

Rock On :headbang::kickass::headbang: