About Hotels And Headway

GhostShip

New Metal Member
Mar 31, 2004
Greece
Hello everyone!

Another crazy greek fan here.Along with IOfTheStorm and some other guys we're going to Amstelveen to see two of the best progressive metal bans of all time! That goes to Watchtower and Sieges Even of course!

Although we have arranged our flights from Greece to Amsterdam,we still have problems in booking a hotel room.

I used the link provided in Headway Website (www.bookings.nl) and made an online reservation at Ibis Amsterdam Airport Hotel.They sent me a confirmation email with a fax number and an email address in order to contact them to complete the reservation.The thing is that the fax number was wrong and the email i send hasn't been replied yet.What can i do now? I must have contacted them within 24 hours after i made the online booking.Almost 40 hours have passed and still no answer.What should i do? Cancel the reservation? Is there a chance to pay a fee for not contacting them within the 24 hours? I don't know what to do! Any help?

Something else i want to ask is about the weather. How is the weather now in Amsterdam and how is the weather expected to be in the weekend? Should me take warm clothes and jackets with us?

Another thing is record shops in Amsterdam.Can anyone tell me good record shops in Amsterdam which don't have only mainstream bands?

Sorry for the many questions and the huge post but this festival is a dream which eventually come true for all of us here in Greece and we want everything to be arranged perfectly!

Who else is coming to Headway? Maybe we can have a meeting,especially the ones that coming outside of The Netherlands.

Cheers,

Sokrates

The weather is quite warm now, but I don't know the forecasts for the weekend.
Good record shops in Amsterdam are Fame (near the dam) and Boudisque (between the dam and central station).

EDIT: Btw, is your name really Sokrates? :D :p

Is it possible to tell me the exact address of these record shops?

Yeah my name is really Sokrates.Why are you asking?