inmy opinion this movie is going tosuck b/c it was made in a warehouse in montreal and its all cgi i mean the story might be good but im sick of movies trying to save money and making this shitty fake world instead of shooting on location. if its not possible to film in a place then ok but dont make an epic all computer just to cut corners. i probably will wait for a torrent to coem out before watching

plus that guy is right greeks were all gay and had sex wit young boys openly that is just sick and sayin they are cool is like sayin ufc guys can fuck teen boys because they fight good.

thats exactly what i figured. that it would be an ok movie but fail to live up to all the hype and bullshit people have been spreadin about it and thats why i didnt go see it

plus that guy is right greeks were all gay and had sex wit young boys openly that is just sick and sayin they are cool is like sayin ufc guys can fuck teen boys because they fight good.
stupid ignorant moron. read your history before making a dumb unintelligent comment like that. Yes many Spartan(or Athenian, cant remember, maybe both) men were gay but that was because they were taken off to live in barracks at a very early age and were raised around other men, so they developed these tendencies. And remember not to judge like this keep in mind that being gay (actually most were bi) was the norm back then. It was not looked upon the same way as many people do now. And i think your comment of having sex with young boys is somewhat backwards, in fact I think that young girls were married to older men because those men were forced to serve in the military until they were (or were near) 60 years of age, then they would get married. Also, a fun fact; the Greek city of Lesbos is where we get our word for lesbian. can you guess why? ;) History rawks:headbang: oh and also i actually think the Athenians were more fascinating, not only were they superior to the Spartans in warfare (yes this is true, the movie isnt supposed to be 100% historically accurate) but they also had a greater civilization, and government. Also the Spartans were paranoid as fuck, thats why they have many good soldiers)

inmy opinion this movie is going tosuck b/c it was made in a warehouse in montreal and its all cgi i mean the story might be good but im sick of movies trying to save money and making this shitty fake world instead of shooting on location. if its not possible to film in a place then ok but dont make an epic all computer just to cut corners. i probably will wait for a torrent to coem out before watching

Lol.......cunt..

and what mexicans arent?

at least spartans were interesting....where as mexicans just sleep and do gardening for really cheap.....

Nooooo, not again ...........

Ab uno disce omnes :erk:

and what the fuck are you ?

One obese american, pretending to be someonelse :lol: ?????

Vegeta!!! They should make a movie of Dragonball z with real actors instead of the cartoon, it'd be fucking hilarious:lol:

Indeed there's a dragon ball film with real actors :lol: :lol: