3D Shooters

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I rarely play videogames, but I'm a great fan of 3D shooters like Duke Nukem, Hexen, Quake, Redneck Rampage, and probably the best of all times Serious Sam I (kind of Duke Nukem, highly recommended)

Lately I feel like I would like to kill people, but unfortunately I can't cause I'd be in danger of being jailed, and there is no armadillos to shoot here in the basque country.

So I want your recommendations for 3D shooters, no matter if they are a bit oldies, I just want to satisfy my killer instincts. I prefer those with big monsters, big guns with big destructive power... No knifes nor small gay pistols.

What about Painkiller? I been googling and seem to be great.

You have cool games like Medal Of Honor, Call Of Duty, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Unreal.

You might like painkiller if you just want to kill people but if you want a little more, Painkiller becomes bored because it´s the same shit over and over.

Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Modern Warfare 1-2
older: Quake 4, Half Life 2 + episodes
forgotten N64 gem : Doom 64 !!

If you liked Serious Sam, get Painkiller NOW! Its like a mixture of Serious Sam, Quake 3 and a Hellish horror movie. Its dark, gore, with really big end bosses and very funny. There's a weapon called 'stackgun', you can shoot stacks and impale your enemies against a wall haha. Love it.
BUT! get only the first game... the expansions and sequels doesn't wroth the money.

If you like Doom2 , get the Final Doom expansion. Its a two set of maps, where the first one its very very dificult (and playing at Ultraviolence its a must :p). I'm playing this now and i like it much more than the original game.

Apparently there has been source ports for Shadow Warrior. Try and find one, cos that game kicks ass.
So cheesy at times, but man, it's goddamn fun.

Painkiller brings teh oldschool action back.. but you will probably be REALLY bored by the middle of the game or so! ;)

To recommend a great oldie: Blood and Blood 2: The chosen.
GREAT games, probably some of my favorite games of all times(Alongside with Duke.).

Tried Postal? ;D

^^ Hahahaha "If more than a minute passes without murdering some dude, you're not playing it right." :lol: Though, good luck with this review if you're not a native English speaker. :)

Well, you said you liked Serious Sam. So I guess you like:
-Big arenas
-Big guns
-Many enemies that you can kill with just a few shots
-Monsters
-Fuck story
-No reload

My suggestion would be Unreal Tournament 3. There´s also the Serious Sam clones like Serious Sam 2, Painkiller and there´s also another game very similar that I forgot the name, made by the same company that made PainKiller. If you don´t mind some story and refined gameplay: Gears Of War 1, 2, DeadSpace, Halo 3 and KillZone 2. My favourite shooter is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, which is what I´m playing for months now and won´t stop anytime soon.

hahahahaha that video was hilarious "the only way to make it better is if it had tits and was on fire!" lololol

@Notuern: yeah, Blood and Blood 2 were amazing! How could I forgot to mention!

@Narcosintessi: Serious Sam II was a bit kind of crap. I'll check Unreal Tournament.

I can't play Gears Of War cause I ain't got Xbox.
I tried Call Of Duty Free on Wii. But it was a bit boring killing nazis with shitty guns. No dismembrances, no gallons of blood, no livers and kidneys all over the place...

I forgot a really awesome game, old but great. Try Soldiers Of Fortune, you can dismember enemies with a shotgun!lol There is a recent Soldiers Of Fortune game but I think that isnt good. Try the first one because it´s a really, really good game.

Yeah, SoF and SoF2 rules.
Havent tried the later ones because of the horrible reviews, and the gameplayvids look terrible as well.