3d Troll

he's just lazy

and now he isn't running away from the chicks, now his running FOR them :lol:
Lucky beatch! In 1 week he:
1-Got 2 hot women running after him
2-Became a sex symbol in the animé community here in rio
3-Joined the band Avec Tristasse (some of you may know it), and he is getting the songs to play on their national tour :lol:

fucking shit, i wan't some good luck too, god damn! :p

y0 ppl!
UPDATED ;)

http://www.theweb.com.br/stupidity/archives/troll_almost_final.avi

The textures are FAR from being completed. They are actually placeholders. I still have to tweak some stuff (like his cloth on the back, it's coming out of the belt, and make the belt itself more interesting). I also don't like the head much, it looks like an ape! :lol:
But it's because of the way i did it. It was made vertex by vertex. It's like making a "connect the dots" game, with about 200 dots, but you have to draw the dots yourself BEFORE linking them. But instead of being a drawing in 2d its in 3ds eauheauhaeuh damn :p
btw: i know the arms are out of proportion, it's proposital ;)

Crits/comments... SHOOT 'EM! :D

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon

Lucky beatch! In 1 week he:
1-Got 2 hot women running after him
2-Became a sex symbol in the animé community here in rio
3-Joined the band Avec Tristasse (some of you may know it), and he is getting the songs to play on their national tour :lol:

i believe 1 and 2 are consequences of 3 :p

whoah he's gonna tour Brazil? what is he, 16/17?
if you see him give him my kudos!

and about him chasing chicks, now that i've seen them, i understand him!!

I'm into 3d too, so I know what you're talking about.

I was just saying that when you create a model by mirroring it, each side looks exactly like the other. Sometimes it looks "too perfect". By slightly changing parts of each side it gives the model some variation and looks a little more natural. For example, the muscles in the arms.

That's just what my oopma-loompas told me, but they are bastards and I don't trust them...

i don't trust people who talk about something i don't know and then giggle... i suspect that lightsaber thing is some sort of code... and knowing thomas and tut i believe there's only thing thing they can be both giggling about...

so, who's the dom? :p