3rd And Spruce

I think I am closing that night but I could prob come after work. Like 10:15ish?

Ah hahahahahaha... I remember when I learned that word too... I was looking through a list of words that trigger alerts on some corporate network monitoring software.

I think I can do it. It depends on how things stack up on Saturday.

That means no.

So, as of now we got Claire, Luis, Mike, Chuck, Jeff and Vinnie. I think Jack might make it if he doesn't have something to do with Evan. I need to talk to Kris but he might have work and according to Vinnie Dave is out. So far so good. If plans change let me know so I don't sit around in Wyomissing all Saturday night fags.

You guys will prob be there for a while before I show up since I have work late. Do you have a street address? I can come straight from work. I get done around 9:15

I'd love to go back up there one day that I get done work early! I was pretty tired before I even got there the other night. But that was a nice place, I'd go back!

I know BR said he wants to get in on it next time.

ps, Bear - I heard the "pedo-Bear" story. WOW.

pedobear.jpg

1. Not me

2. Maybe next week or the week after?

3. you are gay for not posting here. Which means that virtually the ENTIRE internet is gay. Follower.