4/20

Tut Ankh Amon said:
actually if you smoke pot, you already are! :p

</Mr. T>

used for recreational purposes once in a while (once or twice a month....if that,) there are no noticable ill effects. im not saying everyone can do that.

CliffBurton said:
I have the pipe I stole off a 13 year old girl a few months ago :) Its a long story, which im going to tell right now.

I was driking with my buddies, and we stumbled upon a school playground and went to have sit there in this playground thingy. well we found some purse, and went though it to find some cash or somthing, and instead just found some makeup. We tossed the purse aside, and went abuot drinking.

A bit later soem dumbass drunk 13 year old girl and her 13 year old friend came buy going "have you seen my purse, it has my pipe and weed in it tee hee".

we laughed at her and said no. When she left, I ran and grabbed the purse and we found a secret compartment. I sliced it open and went after the treasure inside.

First I pulled out a baggies of weed, about a gram. I instantly shouted "Dibs", to make sure they knew whos it was. Then I pulled out a pack of rolling papaers, and then a glass pipe. And tossed the purse aside. It was some mighty fine treasure.

We then went to a friends hosue to hang out, but around 4am before the night was over, we went back to the park, stomped the purse adn wiped our feet on it, lit it on fire, spat on it, pissed on it, and left it there iwth a note saying "thanks for the pipe, dumbass"
LOOOL :lol::lol::lol:

Gram is not much, but still arr!! :lol:

Me and a bud got to borrow a pipe from this 17 year old chick some months back and I haven't returned it and wont. She owes me a gram so it's technically not stealing.. And those pipes only cost like 10 dollars anyway. And a gram here costs well over 30 dollars hehe

CliffBurton said:
I have the pipe I stole off a 13 year old girl a few months ago :) Its a long story, which im going to tell right now.

I was driking with my buddies, and we stumbled upon a school playground and went to have sit there in this playground thingy. well we found some purse, and went though it to find some cash or somthing, and instead just found some makeup. We tossed the purse aside, and went abuot drinking.

A bit later soem dumbass drunk 13 year old girl and her 13 year old friend came buy going "have you seen my purse, it has my pipe and weed in it tee hee".

we laughed at her and said no. When she left, I ran and grabbed the purse and we found a secret compartment. I sliced it open and went after the treasure inside.

First I pulled out a baggies of weed, about a gram. I instantly shouted "Dibs", to make sure they knew whos it was. Then I pulled out a pack of rolling papaers, and then a glass pipe. And tossed the purse aside. It was some mighty fine treasure.

We then went to a friends hosue to hang out, but around 4am before the night was over, we went back to the park, stomped the purse adn wiped our feet on it, lit it on fire, spat on it, pissed on it, and left it there iwth a note saying "thanks for the pipe, dumbass"

Hah hah hah holy shit that's sweet you punked a thirteen year old girl for her shit!

Hah hah..

Pussy

It's wrong, but funny.. you make fun of jews, but hey they where pissed on and burned as well :lol:

anyway yeah you have a point there

*edit* ''you make fun of jews'' was not pointed at you :p

CliffBurton said:

Yeah, pot makes you stupid alright.