5 80s shops/top arses

I tried a pair of jeans on in allmankind in the vale next to the windsor,they were so tight me ma had to come into the changing room and drag them off me.
Barnies is still open by the way,still see loads of kids with them bright orange bags.

Victor value in the vale/Sylvia Saint

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I tried a pair of jeans on in allmankind in the vale next to the windsor,they were so tight me ma had to come into the changing room and drag them off me.
Barnies is still open by the way,still see loads of kids with them bright orange bags.

I nicked a Terrys Chocolate Orange from Victor Value once. Anyone remember Tudor Records on the vale?

Lord_Of_This_World said:

Holyshit readin your post has just give me a massive flash back, 'allmankind' hahahaha i forgot about that shop :tickled: pure olden days listen to you. :cool:

Strangelight said:
I nicked a Terrys Chocolate Orange from Victor Value once. Anyone remember Tudor Records on the vale?
Like of course i bought a 7 inch every week from there with me pocket money, and over the road used to be 'alababa records' too :Spin:

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I remember tudor records.I bought "hole in my shoe" by neil from there.

your Young Ones 7" buying from Tudor Records complements mine
cliff1.jpg