6-6-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestofmyths

Jan 11, 2005
Is it just me or is this just getting out of hand. Why is every one so freaked? We have all these "christians" trying to get as many other believers as possible to be "saved." If you ask me they are the "antichrist." Lets say this is going to happen. You would believe in God because you TRULY have faith, not because you dont want to burn in hell. Thats the impression Im getting from these "Christians."

It truly is sad.

I find it interesting that bands like Slayer, Behemoth, and Deicide are releasing music on this day. Great marketing. I'll be buying them.

Anyways, your thoughts(I hope this is the right forum.)

June 6 this year is Worldwide Eddie Day. And if you don't understand this, then you're not a true Iron Maiden fan.

That's gonna be the best 24 hours of Iron Maiden EVER!!!!

I'll lead my army of dragons, demons and Power Metal on a mission to conquer the world. How's that?

I used to work in a store a few years ago to support my studying, and on numerous occasions where the total came to £6.66 I've had people walk out and leave the shopping.

I'd be tempted to say the number 666 is some bastardised myth that dumbasses, the world over, have contined to perpetuate. The fact that Slayers new single is a HOT-TOPIC exclusive available on June 6th illustrates that perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.