1 Cor. 13:13 -- Faith, Hope, Love

My post is short...real short. You're just not avid readers. Back in the day the Nightwish forum used to hold lots of long discussions with very lengthy posts. These were Off-Topic posts, of course; but there are lots of Finns who read.

Back in the day the Nightwish forum used to hold lots of long discussions with very lengthy posts
but the lengthy-post-thing is not actually happening now

and even "back in the day" it wasn't happening very much outside of the Nightwish forum

My post is short...real short. You're just not avid readers..

Why is it you always assume what others are and aren't to fit your confused thoughts? I have 9 floor to ceiling double (and in part triple stacked) book shelves here. I have books still in storage. And I have an ebook collection of over 3000 books.

Not an avid reader be fucked, I just don't read horse shit no matter where it is printed.

Reactions: CiG and Bloopy
You're just not avid readers
when books started being called "summer beach reads" i [being still a kid] thought this was a reference to all those books being the same length
so, i thought "driving down to the beach, opening page one, finishing the book, then driving home and going to sleep in your own house"
i spent my whole childhood thinking a "summer beach read" was a length of book, the length of book you would read in a single fucking day on the beach, where you wake-up in your own house, drive to the beach, read the entire freaking book, then drive home and sleep in your own fucking bed.
and sometimes i actually read books that fast
a random book by R. A. Salvatore, Laurel K. Hamilton, Ed Greenwood, Charlaine Harris, i can read in a day
it was only after becoming an adult [and having already read a huge amount of the books by the above authors] that i discovered that "summer beach read" was a reference to teachers in Minnesota going to Miami for summer vacation where it takes all fucking summer to read a fucking James Patterson book
lumping me into the category of those dumb-asses that take all-fucking-summer to read a single book is actually horribly offensive

Maybe they have found the secret to time as well as the secret to life and their day has 48 hours, hence the big breaks in posting.