Are Atheists Racists Against Jews?

FEZZILLA

May 6, 2003
America
Visit site
I was in a long debate with some atheists about Matthew chapter 27 and 28 dealing with the soldiers at the tomb which I was able to prove were without a doubt Roman soldiers, even with them using William Lane Craig against me, I refuted both Craig and the atheists who wanted to twist the passage to make it mean the Temple guard was guarding the tomb of Jesus. The tomb of Jesus is still in Jerusalem today and there are Roman seals still seen on the tomb which secured the tomb from opening without the aid of Roman soldiers.

But when atheists lose a debate they march right into Wellhausen theory which says that all ancient antiquity is authentic except for that which was written by the Jew. Thus, Wellhausen theory went on to inspired Adolf Hitler and the Nazi propaganda machine. After all, if one is a racist, they want to erase the hated race from the face of the planet. This is precisely what atheists are doing with the Bible which was written and preserved by Jews. They make up all this phony propaganda to make it all disappear from history as if it was never written. And who says atheists aren't into magic? When they try to make all the sacred writings of Jews disappear that is a magic trick.--and a tick indeed it is!

So my challenge is for all atheists. I have challenged atheists to show me the volumes of atheist books and columns which tell us how, say, the Hindu Vedas was never written or preserved? Do atheists, who claim they hate all religion, also apply Wellhausen theory on the Vedas and other ancient religious texts? Can any atheist provide for me here several links to wiki or Amazon or any other sources of information where I can read or buy books about how each and every ancient antiquity was never written? After all, atheists say the Bible was never written. They say none of the Books of the Bible were written in the time frame tradition says they were written in. Therefore I would also expect atheists also have many books written on the Vedas and how that was never written in the time frame Hindu sources say it was written in. But after challenging atheists on this issue not one of them were able to find a single link which treated the Vedas with the same arrogance they treat the Bible.

So when atheists focus on making the Bible disappear from history as if it was never written, and they only do this with Jewish writings, to me this is a clear cut case of racism against Jews! This also means that atheism has always inherently a racist war against the Jewish people. This places the authenticity of evolution theory in serious question! If what brings atheists together is hate for all things Jewish, then how is that science? How is this not all racism? Racism is an evil that will even try to disguise itself as science which is exactly what atheists have been doing since Darwin! For Wellhausen theory is a huge part of atheism and evolution theory. It teaches the atheist that all religions evolved but we never find any books written about other world religions...only books written about how the Jews were always such evil people who never wrote any of their books when their traditions say they were written. Do atheists treat Buddhism with this kind of contempt? No? Then perhaps atheists have just been focused on all Jewish works and attacking the Bible only because it convicts their conscience of their sins and atheists don't want to feel guilty about sin. So they attack and re-attack the Bible over and over with all this highly malicious propaganda in hopes they can erase the Bible from the pages of history. This is racism...not science! Well maybe we can better call this the science of racism since that is what atheists have committed themselves to.

Am I wrong? If I am wrong then surely I can be proven wrong? And if I can be proven wrong then all an atheist has to do is supply this topic with several links where well known atheist authors and columnists have applied Wellhausen theory to other non-Jewish religious texts. Is there a book I can read from an atheist which tells me how the Vedas was never written or preserved? Surely after multiple volumes of atheist works have been published since Darwin there are plenty of books written which tell us how the Buddhist works were never preserved. I have given this challenge to many atheists and so far not one book or column written about how the Vedas was never written during the time Hindus say it was written in. I find no conspiracies against the authenticity of the Vedas or other non-Jewish religious texts either. But you will find a mountain of conspiracy theories today on the internet being propagated by atheists who are now even taking sides with Hamas and Hezbollah!! My friends, this is all racist hate speech! We are once again seeing Wellhausen theory influence a new generation of neo-Nazis who all seek to make the Jewish people disappear. These propagandists want the Jews dead and their history destroyed and erased. This also includes Christians who also preserve the Bible. When will people understand that atheism is a mania to the mind? Gees, Dr.Louis Pasteur thoroughly discredited biological evolution over 100 years ago! That's right, the law of biogenesis destroyed spontaneous generation (aka., "abiogenesis"), making the concept of life from non-life an obsolete belief in science. Today micro-biology classes in medical school teach students that biological evolution never happened because in medical school...science is accountable. But when science is not accountable evolution is a fact. :rolleyes:

If you are an atheist and read all this I want you to know that I am not accusing all atheists in the world of being racists. But you should question the establishment of evolution theory and atheism because the Darwinian beginning of atheism was anything but humble and modest. Racism against blacks was one of the motives behind evolution theory. But Wellhausen theory most definitely was another racist attack against Jewish antiquity. If the only religious texts being attacked by atheists are Jewish texts then how is that not racism? Though again, all it takes to refute my position here are many links to other atheists works which also bastardize the religious texts of non-Jewish peoples as well. But when no such works can be found this is when you should begin to question the motives of atheism. For its one thing not to believe in God; its another to try and make the writings of an entire race of people disappear by saying they were never written in the time frame their tradition says they were written in. Is that the kind of arrogance you want to follow?

I believe atheism has always been a political movement. I have looked back on their history and only saw that their motives were fake and insincere. Should we all follow such fake and insincere people? These are the same fake people that brought us Naziism and now desire Islam to conquer the west. How long will be walk in ignorance while these mentally unstable people continue to plague our society with their mental illnesses? I think its time people start calling atheists out on their racism against Jews since they cannot prove they have ever applied the same arrogance on other religious texts that they do to Jewish texts. And if being an atheist only means you hate all religious texts written by Jews then you are not a fan of science,but a bigot who is slowly being taught to hate Jews.

So how long are we gonna let Nazi propaganda permeate our society? When will people finally get smart and begin questioning the motives behind the politics of evolution theory?

To come out swinging and say that atheism is a mental illness says more about your own extremely subjective view than about atheism itself (there's probably a whole new thread to be had there on the topic of mindsets and sanity). I'll reply anyway out of sheer curiosity. If a debate's getting long, it's most probably futile. Not everyone's going to panic when they lose a debate and then try to keep it going in an ever more ridiculous manner. There's an art to packing what you have to say into two or three paragraphs, and quickly learning from your opponents to grow your own world view. What have I learned here so far? Well, due to lack of belief I've been an atheist by default since birth and hadn't given much thought to atheism's history before. But questioning the motives of atheist movements is a good idea because questioning the motives of everything is a good idea.

When I see people speak out against Christianity, it's usually in reaction to the behaviour of certain Christians today. When the bible is involved, it's usually to point out the absurdity of particular verses, to mock how Christians shove bible verses in our faces. But it seems hilarious that anybody would think the bible could be erased from history at this point. At best your theory would refer to a very narrow group of antitheists. Yet for every person like that, there are many more atheists who are librarians or programmers and thus contributing to the preservation of Christian literature in some way. My parents are atheists as well, but they have a Lord's Prayer wall hanging because it's a family heirloom. For a lot of us, bible stories are still curious and interesting, but we're not fussed about who wrote them down.

So people were racist at the time that evolutionary theory was founded. The rise of atheism was coupled with political revolutions and violence. Entire countries were founded on slavery and killing. Military and livestock industries wouldn't be much without killing either. In the other thread you said Islam is a totalitarian death cult. Aren't you starting to see a pattern here? Society has flaws across the board, and yet you cherry-pick atheism and science to be the ones that are fake and insincere. One scientist testing particular conditions in a lab barely even scratches the surface of investigating the possibility of abiogenesis, especially when it pre-dated discoveries of protons and the composition of genes by 50+ years. This all reminds me of The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, where she writes of a left-wing character opposed to her own views, only to then reveal him as the one who has a conceited motive, as if her own typing can somehow be a manifestation of an overarching truth.

Reactions: CiG
So people were racist at the time that evolutionary theory was founded. The rise of atheism was coupled with political revolutions and violence. Entire countries were founded on slavery and killing. Military and livestock industries wouldn't be much without killing either. In the other thread you said Islam is a totalitarian death cult. Aren't you starting to see a pattern here? Society has flaws across the board, and yet you cherry-pick atheism and science to be the ones that are fake and insincere. One scientist testing particular conditions in a lab barely even scratches the surface of investigating the possibility of abiogenesis, especially when it pre-dated discoveries of protons and the composition of genes by 50+ years. This all reminds me of The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, where she writes of a left-wing character opposed to her own views, only to then reveal him as the one who has a conceited motive, as if her own typing can somehow be a manifestation of an overarching truth.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! You definitely belong in this section ;)

Though you did misrepresent my Christian view when you said we oppose science. Modern science was a Christian endeavor and was entirely influenced by Godly men who were inspired by the Bible. But atheists want to hide this history and pretend it never existed. The main issue of this topic deals with a dogmatic view in evolution theory which states the Bible was never written. Well, they say it was written but not during the time tradition says it was written. But do evolutionists do the same with, say, the Vedas? No they don't. The only focus is on the Bible and you will find no major works written by atheists attacking any other religious text. This is because atheism is paganism. Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking were both big fans of the Vedas. But how can this be? Isn't the Vedas a Hindu work of religion? Are not atheists supposed to detest all religions? No? Just the one which was written by Jews? How is this not racist? And how can this racist motive be overlooked?

"And if natural Philosophy in all its Parts, by pursuing this Method, shall at length be perfected, the Bounds of Moral Philosophy will also be enlarged. For so far as we can know by natural Philosophy what is the first Cause, what Power he has over us, and what Benefits we receive from him, so far our Duty towards him, as well as that towards one another, will appear to us by the Light of Nature. And no doubt, if the Worship of false Gods had not blinded the Heathen, their moral Philosophy would have gone farther than to the four Cardinal Virtues; and instead of teaching the Transmigration of Souls, and to worship the Sun and Moon, and dead Heroes, they would have taught us to worship our true Author and Benefactor, as their Ancestors did under the Government of Noah and his Sons before they corrupted themselves."
~ Isaac Newton, "Opticks" (closing statement).

What Newton is saying here is how Christianity morality gave rise to stronger mental discipline. This discipline led to modern science. But there is a subtle warning in Newton's words here as well. If we revere Newton's words and look at it from a backwards point of view, we'll see how Newton did indeed give a subtle warning about what would happen if Christian morality were lost. For if increasing Moral Philosophy was the goal here, then atheists have greatly decreased it through several decades of moral relativism. When morality is removed from society then mental discipline thereby follows. Without morality, science is reduced to political might and the opinions of mystics and tyrants.

Lastly, I want to comment about your statement concerning abiogenesis. DR.Louis Pasteur proved that micro-organisms multiply in the air, giving the appearance of spontaneous generation (aka, abiogenesis). Both spontaneous generation & abiogenesis are both interchangeable words which describe the same thing. Its the same manner in which Hebrews/Israelites/Jews describe the same people (just commonly called Jews today). But all three words do describe the same people. Likewise abiogenesis and spontaneous generation are both one and the same thing -- both proven false by Pasteur's simple experiment. Here is proof of what I am saying here:

Abiogenesis
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abiogenesis

Spontaneous Generation
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spontaneous generation

Notice how the medical definition makes no difference between the two. Go grab any reliable College Dictionary or more than one College Dictionary or Student Handbook and look these words up. Due to the political emotions invested since Obama, it might even be more beneficial to look at Dictionaries before they were altered by Obama's people. They altered many things, including Bible translations (NIV'11) and others. So lets see more definitions from the most clear sources we can find with no political agendas inserted. Just cut and dry definitions.

Here is another medical Dictionary:

Abiogenesis
https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Abiogenisis

Spontaneous Generation
https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/spontaneous+generation

Are you beginning to see how atheists are lying to the public through a play on words? Lets continue,

Spontaneous Generation
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/spontaneous-generation

Abiogenesis
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/abiogenesis

Spontaneous Generation
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/spontaneous-generation

Abiogenesis
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/abiogenesis?s=t

You can especially see how all major Dictionaries before the Obama era all collectively say the same thing. I first did this research offline and gathered as many different Dictionaries as I can find. But since the Obama regime, I've noticed how some online Dictionaries (like the Webster's) are not longer cut and dry. There are online lexicons like the Strong's which contain interpolations by atheists which are not in any edition of the Strong's Concordance. 40% of the NIV Bible was deliberately corrupted to fit atheistic views, which is why I called the NIV'11 the Obamacare Bible. It is sold by the same publisher who sells the Satanic Bible.

Spontaneous generation is abiogenesis. But abiogenesis is the more technical word. You can find both words in old articles used to describe the very same thing. Dr.Pasteur proved it cannot happen no matter how much time one is willing to give it. In order words: Dr.Louis Pasteur thoroughly discredited biological evolution. He did take credit for it, too. I live near a medical school where the professor goes through Pasteur's experiment for the class and proves biological evolution cannot ever happen. In medical school, micro-biological class is accountable science. But down the hall from the micro-biology room is the sociology room and there evolution theory is taught as an absolute fact. When science is not held to accountability evolution theory is fact. When science is held accountable, evolution theory is thrown to the curb like a dirty whore!

Pasteur already discredited biological evolution. He proved that life comes only from life, not non-life. Therefore it logically follows that the Singularity of life came only from Eternal Life --- our Father in Heaven, the Parent of all life on earth!

Evolution theory is survived by the political mad rantings of Karl Marx.

I don't think I particularly belong in this forum section, but it does say it's for mature discussions so this thread isn't a particularly good measuring stick. The dictionary definitions may be disputed as a result of emerging theory, but you spent an entire browser page on starting with the dictionary definitions and then trying to work backwards to the theory from there. You're simultaneously complaining about flaws and complaining that people are trying to patch up those flaws, worried that the history could be lost just like you say the bible could be.

Pasteur already discredited biological evolution. He proved that life comes only from life, not non-life.
All Pasteur proved is that the ingredients and conditions for life to come from non-life would need to be more complicated and/or different to what he tested in his experiment. It also doesn't rule out the possibility that a god created bacteria and life experienced biological evolution from there. You know this but you're conflating the two anyway just to try and raise some hackles and get a bite or something.

I don't know what more I'll have to add here, but maybe you'll have another exciting topic for us.

All Pasteur proved is that the ingredients and conditions for life to come from non-life would need to be more complicated and/or different to what he tested in his experiment. It also doesn't rule out the possibility that a god created bacteria and life experienced biological evolution from there. You know this but you're conflating the two anyway just to try and raise some hackles and get a bite or something.

Yes, Pasteur's experiment does rule out all forms of macro-evolution which is what Darwinian evolution is. Pasteur proved that micro-organisms multiply in the air, giving only the appearance of spontaneous generation (aka, abiogenesis). The law of biogenesis is not a theory. If it were a theory then medicals would not make this such a vital lesson to pass before one can graduate with the generals in medical school. A friend of mine received her generals a few years back from the local College and she definitely shared many details about her classes with me. The law of biogenesis clearly states that life comes only from life, not non-life. Biological evolution teaches that life comes from non-life which is a violation of the law of biogenesis. Again, this is not a theory but a scientific fact that is taught in all medical schools across the country where science is held accountable. The professors have to teach the class that evolution never happened or they will kill many patients which will result in multiple malpractice law suits. Since hospitals do not want all these malpractice suits, they have to teach the truth which is that evolution theory never happened. We kids had our Santa Clause and adults have their Santa Clause called spontaneous generation. But in medical school this adult version of Santa Clause is very well destroyed by Pasteur's experiment which proves that life comes from life, not non-life. Pasteur himself took credit for discrediting spontaneous generation which is the beating heart of biological evolution.

Bacteria is bacteria and zero evidence that bacteria can evolve into anything other than bacteria. Remember, Darwin taught macro-evolution which means a dinosaur can evolved into a feathered bird and a mouse can evolve into elephants, lions, bears, rhinos and humans. Yes, evolution theory does teach that mice evolved into humans and elephants etc. For after the alleged K-T event, all that is believed and depicted to have survived are mice and little rodents. So 65-millions years ago our evolution supposedly began from mice. And how feathered birds survived the K-T event is beyond comprehension since no feathered bird is going to survive such a catastrophe.

So the Discovery Channel aired this simulation of what would happen today if we were hit by a large asteroid like what wiped out the dinosaurs. Notice all water is vaporized and the earth is dead. Yet we have feathered birds today and lots and lots of water. We also have a very large fossil record discovered in sedimentary rock which is formed exclusively by the erosive force of water. Global firestorms would not leave a fossil record in sedimentary rock.

Nothing is going to survive a large asteroid impact on earth. Nothing. The list of falsehoods from evolution is very long and very well defined.

I don't know what more I'll have to add here, but maybe you'll have another exciting topic for us.

:tickled: I actually do have many columns written which are better than my rant in this topic This post is there to annoy people since we Christians are annoyed with atheists because we cannot hold a civilized conversation with them without atheists saying the Bible and only the Bible was never written. Its a ridiculous position to hold and very racist against Jews. I think its time atheists learn how to discuss the Bible with Christians without rushing into conspiracy theories saying how the Bible was never written.

I do have a few good topics I could post here. Perhaps you have some ideas of what you think should be posted? I do have some very good topics, one bring hard proof that the Bible teaches globe earth; secondly, there is a way to prove that Jesus rose from the dead so that people in modern times can see the resurrection happen with their own eyes. But like all things it takes a clear mind and one willing to accept logic over argumentative sophistry.

OP is a total fuckwit. Also a very large portion of atheists are secular Jews, so the premise itself is nonsensical horseshit as to be expected by this particular unhinged retard poster.

Jews are a race?

Yes, depending on how you define 'race.'

OP is a total fuckwit. Also a very large portion of atheists are secular Jews, so the premise itself is nonsensical horseshit as to be expected by this particular unhinged retard poster.

Yes, depending on how you define 'race.'
I suppose, I've just never heard jews defined as a race. Like, could I be a christian today, and change my race to a jew tomorrow? One definition is a "group of people" so I could see that fitting into that definition, just sounds odd to me! :p

Have you not heard that traditionally Jews tended to marry other Jews or otherwise got ostracised? So of course they developed their own distinctive DNA traits somewhat. It's called an ethnoreligious group on Wikipedia. Pretty much anything to be found on the topic is going to be a more interesting read than this thread:
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5090849
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-ostracizing-those-wh_b_57321

Reactions: CiG
Have you not heard that traditionally Jews tended to marry other Jews or otherwise got ostracised? So of course they developed their own distinctive DNA traits somewhat. It's called an ethnoreligious group on Wikipedia. Pretty much anything to be found on the topic is going to be a more interesting read than this thread:
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.5220113
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5090849
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-ostracizing-those-wh_b_57321

You can prove you're Jewish with DNA tests.

Nope, I had no idea , thanks for sharing the links :)