my interpretation of nondualism as it relates to being able to prove god as fact

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
So I wrote this on a blog after a post about non-dualism because I thought the information about non-dualism that was posted was a good jumping off point for one of my most outspoken beliefs - the rather Hindu interpretation of spirituality as a science and a scientifically provable God, and that this God is pretty much the same in most major religious texts, specifically the Bible. Also for Jesus being a teacher of non-dualism, and not whatever the fuck the Church says.

A Mini Treatise for You to Cry About, by Me
non-dualism

historically linked to the Advaita-Vedanta tradition, which states that there is no difference between Brahman (the unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world, eternal and perfect) and Atman (pure consciousness, the identity of the true Self, the soul) .

in western cultures as a new age school of thought which sees a primordial, natural awareness without subject or object as the essence of a variety of religious traditions.

non dualism is essentially the unifying concept it all our major religions, citing God as simply the opposite of the universe, the infinite and perfect Truth as opposed to the inherently imperfect, decaying, paradoxical, fractal universe which is logically an illusion. Atheists would have you believe religions spin fairy tales depicting a giant invisible man in the sky as God, all while proclaiming “science” has the answers. Even major religious institutions promote misinterpretations of their texts which support their agendas. In my (not so humble and quite outspoken) opinion, it’s safe to say both major religious institutions and atheists alike peddle lies, some of which they may even actually believe. Meanwhile, most major religious texts, in reality, provide a sort of manual for non-dualism, which is a scientific school of thought by nature, and thus scientifically can justify the existence of God as defined above.

Western science seeks to interpret the universe, i.e. everything contained in it, with language. This includes science itself and language itself, making it inherently infinite and endless. it still performs a function within the universe. Science by definition is a system that draws conclusions based on natural law and testable explanation. Non-dualism and it’s inherent definition of God (as defined above) are scientific in nature.

conclusion - Science and God can, and do, co-exist. Religion inherently does not attempt to discredit the scientific method, and popular science does not disprove the existence of God. Quite the contrary-it proves it.

responses, questions, and counter points not only welcome, but encouraged!

sees a primordial, natural awareness without subject or object as the essence of a variety of religious traditions.

Stick to that.

Your post isn't organized as an essay, or even as stating a thesis, so people probably have no comment.

Parts of it are missing parts or are incoherent.

But the point above is your clearest.

Also definitions need to be clarified.

What is "dualism"?